"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?" - news item

Please tell me you're smart enough to decern the difference between a "virtue signaling goody goodies" and someone who is distgusted at the sexulisation of a hate crime.

Well, I finally got around to reading about what the guy did that supposedly turned them on so much, and found it to be disgusting thug behavior -- but on some primal, sub-concious level some women are turned on by those sorts of men, it's just how it is. And in a way that's kind of hot, and could care less about judging them for it, so long as they aren't actively aiding and abetting it.

Last edited:
For me on this topic, here is the meeting point where fanstasy and reality merge. As the girls aided and abedded what turned out to be a violent crime, they are right where they belong, behind bars. The way they were crying in court it looks like they are learning this hard lesson well and should be the better for it when they get out. Yet the backstory of how these very pretty and socially privileged white girls could apparently become so addicted to Black cock that they became turned on by such a vile, and base demonstration of masculinity, it makes for a fascinating story, and on a very base, vile level, is kinda sexy. Hopefully the girls learn how to compartmentalize sexual fantasies from legal and safe sexual realities in the future.

Those 2 girls would have been fingering themselves while they were filming this.

another disgusting act of mindless thuggery -- but, if some women are turned on by this -- well, if it feels good do it :devil:
I don't like this sort of thing myself, but have to admit I've seen some vids of white women fighting with black women that were arousing (due to the black girl dominating) -- but those were more 'disagreements' , not random acts against a purely innocent person. Some dark things can be a turn on -- different strokes for different folks and all of that.

Last edited:
another disgusting act -- but, if some women are turned on by this -- well, if it feels good do it :devil:
I don't like this sort of thing myself, but have to admit I've seen some vids of white women fighting with black women that were arousing (due to the black girl dominating) -- but those were more 'disagreements' , not random acts against a purely innocent person. Some dark things can be a turn on -- different strokes for different folks and all of that.
I am with you. When Im watching ufc, pro wrestling, or erotic wrestling, i always root for the Black girl to beat the white girls ass lol

Basically how these white poor girls wound up in jail, they got so addicted to the sexual pleasures of BBC's attached to alpha male bad boys and the highs laced with their mutually exchanged primal sexual energies, that they lost their morale compass and became willing pawns to bad boys. Men who groomed them through their sexual prowess into becoming their submissive lackies in their criminal operations. A sad case of young girls just beginning to bloom sexually, poor judgment from youth, and IR passion gone horribly wrong. I really feel badly for them, but recognize they need to be given some form of punishment.
These white girls aren't quite typical, but they do exist. Even in the small group of Blacked white girls in my social circle (maybe 50) there are at least 10 who express animosity toward the white race or even open racial self-hatred. This is a central part of their identity as Black Cock sluts.

These white girls aren't quite typical, but they do exist. Even in the small group of Blacked white girls in my social circle (maybe 50) there are at least 10 who express animosity toward the white race or even open racial self-hatred. This is a central part of their identity as Black Cock sluts.
I have a white female friend who has a super high IQ and the cerebral aspects you just mentioned are huge triggers for her ( and make we want to worship her in turn, making me even more pathetic i suppose).

9/10 millennial & Gen Z women are pretty much openly seeking their own enslavement at this point.

Repetitive media messaging has stoked up a guilt complex that can only be expunged through masochism.

9/10 millennial & Gen Z women are pretty much openly seeking their own enslavement at this point.

Repetitive media messaging has stoked up a guilt complex that can only be expunged through masochism.
Always appreciate your insights. You're bang-on as the Brits say.

It is amazing that Millennial girl-power feminism -- total sexual freedom and movie sheroes beating up men -- has only led them to seek hyper- masculine domination. :rolleyes:

I have a white female friend who has a super high IQ and the cerebral aspects you just mentioned are huge triggers for her ( and make we want to worship her in turn, making me even more pathetic i suppose).
Humiliation and submission does have a much more intellectual appeal. For instance; dressing as a sissy maid and cleaning the Black frat house is not nearly as erotically stimulating as being seen dressed as a sissy maid and walking to the Black frat house to clean.

aaq1.jpg

Last edited:
You were cause I remember seeing it... it was a very racist an disgusting conversation about european schools... I was thankful you were banned because I remember people saying you were mentally unhinged. And yes I intend to take my own advice, I feel bad for all the people on this site that just want fun, only for it to be ruined by idiot racists like you.

Nope, you are mistaken.

If you don't like what someone posts, ignore them. Problem solved.

Here is a picture of the girl named Lauren from her Social Media, definitely has Black Cock Slut written all over her:)

View attachment 3229406
If I am her attorney I am pleading her not guilty by reason of insanity."Your honor, when my client started taking Black cock inside her pussy it made her feel so good she lost all ability to discern right from wrong, and therefore cannot be held accountable for her actions." I wonder if that would work? lol
Deepest apologies for disagreeing...but perhaps a more effective defense would be that her cute behind should not be locked up and that to separate her from her behind would be well...a disassedher.

Back