"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?" - news item

Sorry i thought you were attacking me personally, my bad.
Yeah, 😏
I never justified anything either. In fact I said it was fucked up but I was turned on by it. You need to learn to read and also admit you're wrong when it's pointed out.
Um I'm not admitting to anything you said she was wrong but it turned you on, wow. So don't do it but it's making me hot, okay

People can get aroused by stuff they know is wrong and wouldn't do themselves or condone. Like, if I were there, as a friend of hers I would have tried to talk sense into her and, if need be, reported what was about to go down. But it happened, and reading what these girls said made my dick hard. I'm on an obscure forum that caters to a very niche kink, not saying this stuff on twitter where the victims could see it.

People can get aroused by stuff they know is wrong and wouldn't do themselves or condone. Like, if I were there, as a friend of hers I would have tried to talk sense into her and, if need be, reported what was about to go down. But it happened, and reading what these girls said made my dick hard. I'm on an obscure forum that caters to a very niche kink, not saying this stuff on twitter where the victims could see it.
Still, as I said earlier little man I was pointing out anyone specific so unwad your panties. I said the thread.

Wasn't accusing of anything, you put it out there assuming about me so turnabout buddy. Sorry are my harsh words not doing it for ya?
children squabbling over comments of 2 immature girls
some people should be worrying about more serious things happening in these times and not silly girls getting wet panties over a couple of thugs.

I just
some people should be worrying about more serious things happening in these times and not silly girls getting wet panties over a couple of thugs.
I just made a comment and the little man got his dick hurt. Bye now

Thanks for the input, I think everyone was on the same page. What the girls did was clearly wrong, but it was a fascinating story from an IR standpoint; cute white girls from the the suburbs whose panties got so wet for Black cock that they lost basic common sense and an element of human decency in being turned on by someone being ******* whipped. Probably would have been horrified to see that in their prior BBC days, too bad they chose the wrong Black men to associate with.

Thanks for the input, I think everyone was on the same page. What the girls did was clearly wrong, but it was a fascinating story from an IR standpoint; cute white girls from the the suburbs whose panties got so wet for Black cock that they lost basic common sense and an element of human decency in being turned on by someone being ******* whipped. Probably would have been horrified to see that in their prior BBC days, too bad they chose the wrong Black men to associate with.
Oh dear Jesus, I'm done. Bye dude you're a dumbass.

Did a little research on the college these girls went to and it's an expensive private school, their poor parents must be pretty upperclass and feel so humiliated by their daughters right now (No i don't think this is cool- I feel bad for them). I bet they thought their daughters would be safe from ever being around gang bangers. Would be curious as to how these private school co-eds came to meet them, hopefully it will come out as the case unfolds in the papers.

Here is a picture of the girl named Lauren from her Social Media, definitely has Black Cock Slut written all over her:)

View attachment 3229406
If I am her attorney I am pleading her not guilty by reason of insanity."Your honor, when my client started taking Black cock inside her pussy it made her feel so good she lost all ability to discern right from wrong, and therefore cannot be held accountable for her actions." I wonder if that would work? lol
i havent checked for their social since i posted this article, could you private message me the link?

dem bitches are nothing short of stupid and nothing more than stupid, either. stupidity is the only reason they are where they are with this whole thing. any other reasoning or suggestions of explanation for those two losers is overthinking the whole thing and giving them more credit than they could possibly get on their own.

dem bitches are nothing short of stupid and nothing more than stupid, either. stupidity is the only reason they are where they are with this whole thing. any other reasoning or suggestions of explanation for those two losers is overthinking the whole thing and giving them more credit than they could possibly get on their own.
I agree with everything you said, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the Lauren girl has a very nice ass. It will serve her well in prison hopefully!

Back