"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?" - news item

the beginning of the article:

ATLANTA — Hours after allegedly leading two men to a party and helping survey the scene before those men robbed seven people there, Life University lacrosse player Lauren Rielly texted her teammate and friend Lydnsey Kallish:

"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?"

An Atlanta Police detective testified Monday about that exchange in a court appearance for the two student athletes.

According to screenshots of the conversation that were presented in court during a preliminary hearing for the two, Kallish, also accused in the armed home invasion, responded that she wanted to sleep with one of the men - who are accused of *******-whipping at least one man ******* that night, fracturing his skull and leaving him lying in a pool of *******.

"Like it just really turned me on," Rielly went on.

"Me too," Kallish responded.
___

I just got to drop this here, this happened today and it's blowing my mind. Please observe the prime directive.

There is the primal instinct and the more evolved loving/family instinct.
The former is when he does the nasty; she quietly is turned on by it and nine months later....te baby needs much luck.
The more evolved is from love...the man stays...and the baby is more likely to survive under the man's protection.

While this isn't a race-based story, I saw this behavior in women once when playing that punch game you see in bars. There were two of us in the group that were better than the other guys, so we had a 'final' of sorts. There was one girl who never really paid much attention to me in the years I knew her who was watching without saying much... and the girlfriend of the guy I was competing against. This guy was a hot-head douchebag, type-A kind of dude, who was used to beating people in competitions.
After the three punches, I ended up having the highest score.... Well, the girl who had never paid much attention to me came up to me afterward and said she was excited watching us compete, and of course was drawn to me because I won.
The other girl sort of consoled her boyfriend because he was not happy that he lost... but they eventually broke up about a year later, and she hit me up on social media to see if I wanted to hang out. She had never given me a second look before that night either.

So I think there is something primal in women to look for the manly side, or violent side of a man's character.
You gotta think, we were a lot more violent for the hundreds of thousands of years we evolved, so it's not a trait we can just cast off because of political correctness.

Last edited:

the beginning of the article:

ATLANTA — Hours after allegedly leading two men to a party and helping survey the scene before those men robbed seven people there, Life University lacrosse player Lauren Rielly texted her teammate and friend Lydnsey Kallish:

"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?"

An Atlanta Police detective testified Monday about that exchange in a court appearance for the two student athletes.

According to screenshots of the conversation that were presented in court during a preliminary hearing for the two, Kallish, also accused in the armed home invasion, responded that she wanted to sleep with one of the men - who are accused of *******-whipping at least one man ******* that night, fracturing his skull and leaving him lying in a pool of *******.

"Like it just really turned me on," Rielly went on.

"Me too," Kallish responded.
___

I just got to drop this here, this happened today and it's blowing my mind. Please observe the prime directive.
I suppose the silver lining to this story is that these two young BBC crazed to the extreme co-eds will almost certainly both be having black babies when they get out of prison. I fear their going to get treated like bottom feeder bitches on the inside though:(

Their pussies and asses surely have the black dick gape.
Basically how these white poor girls wound up in jail, they got so addicted to the sexual pleasures of BBC's attached to alpha male bad boys and the highs laced with their mutually exchanged primal sexual energies, that they lost their morale compass and became willing pawns to bad boys. Men who groomed them through their sexual prowess into becoming their submissive lackies in their criminal operations. A sad case of young girls just beginning to bloom sexually, poor judgment from youth, and IR passion gone horribly wrong. I really feel badly for them, but recognize they need to be given some form of punishment.

Here is a picture of the girl named Lauren from her Social Media, definitely has Black Cock Slut written all over her:)

DefendantLauren.png
If I am her attorney I am pleading her not guilty by reason of insanity."Your honor, when my client started taking Black cock inside her pussy it made her feel so good she lost all ability to discern right from wrong, and therefore cannot be held accountable for her actions." I wonder if that would work? lol

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the girl named Lauren from her Social Media, definitely has Black Cock Slut written all over her:)

View attachment 3229406
If I am her attorney I am pleading her not guilty by reason of insanity, "Your honor, when my client started taking Black cock inside her pussy it made her feel so good she lost all ability to discern right from wrong, and therefore cannot be held accountable for her actions." I wonder if that would work? lol
I wonder if she had a white boyfriend that found out about all this the hard way. Finds out that while he was only allowed to lick her pussy when she came back on college breaks, she had been getting it thugged out all semester by Maxx and his gang as well as a ton of black athletes.

Last edited:
I hope she had a white boyfriend that found out about all this the hard way. Finds out that while he was only allowed to lick her pussy when she came back on college breaks, she had been getting it thugged out all semester by Maxx and his gang as well as a ton of black athletes.
I hope the same thing! But i hope she has a white boyfriend who nevertheless will be there for her through this difficult time and support her emotionally and financially until she gets out of prison; and then accept and support her in a life of sexual servitude to Black men, just not criminal ones.

Apparently you don't read well or understand humor. I said she needed to be punished and my legal defense remark was pretty obviously a joke.
I don't believe I used a specific comment to quote, yeah no, didn't quote someone's post so I guess I wasn't talking about specific people. Maybe you should sit down and take some deep breaths.or Jack off, whatever you need to do😏

Back