Why unprotected?

Do you have unprotected sex (vaginal, anal) with different partners?

• I'm male and I do

• I'm male and it's my fantasy

• I'm male and I use condoms

• I'm female and I do

• I'm female and it's my fantasy

• I'm female and I use condoms

Results are only viewable after voting.
its very common in my opinion that guys both black and white want to inseminate her knowing she is married
Yeah, i think these bulls.... white or black have no desire impregnate single women, but you mention your a cuckold couple, and they assume you want to raise their baby or at least they like the idea of your wife falling pregnant to them. Obviously its a power thing over the cuckold and then becomes the cuckolds problem while they go and try to breed the next wife available. I guess its an alpha trait that bulls have in common..

Yeah, i think these bulls.... white or black have no desire impregnate single women, but you mention your a cuckold couple, and they assume you want to raise their baby or at least they like the idea of your wife falling pregnant to them. Obviously its a power thing over the cuckold and then becomes the cuckolds problem while they go and try to breed the next wife available. I guess its an alpha trait that bulls have in common..
I agree by things we have found guys say and usually just when they are on short last strokes

I believe that you are absolutely right. Michael loves to show his power over me be impregnating Chris. It's a power trip for him.

Just as Michael enjoys his power, I enjoy the submission.

613f15c3-2f35-4aa6-a104-f2a23463ff62.jpg

Personally I like wearing condoms, and haven't had sex without them. I feel no reason not to wear them, even if I get a wife someday. Perhaps I have a somewhat specific latex fetish???

Of course, me remaining in condoms while a bull goes bare would be an intense power dynamic!! But it sounds like a lot of fun. Certainly requires testing and a whole lot of trust though!

Personally I like wearing condoms, and haven't had sex without them. I feel no reason not to wear them, even if I get a wife someday. Perhaps I have a somewhat specific latex fetish???

Of course, me remaining in condoms while a bull goes bare would be an intense power dynamic!! But it sounds like a lot of fun. Certainly requires testing and a whole lot of trust though!

Yes, it's definitely an intense power dynamic!

It was very humiliating for me to wear a condom when Chris tried to get pregnant by Michael. But it was absolutely very AROUSING!

cd1e3573-deee-4d94-8c6a-2dd441278be5.jpg

Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.
So what is so special about it, that you think it's worth the risk?
Most are lying.. the rest are pretty damn stupid and have a death wish.

When I am tied up and my ass is up in the air and both of your holes are available for a black dick you don't have much of a choice. I have been at my bulls house tied up and when his friends show up I am totally submissive to them. My husband didn't know at the time about the abuse my bull put me through but I loved it

Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.
It's all about trust

Hi BBCs.

I agree that you need to make sure you are dodging things like STDs and getting pregnant. I think for some it is the fear of not knowing and taking the risk that adds to the excitement of it all.

Back