Why unprotected?

Do you have unprotected sex (vaginal, anal) with different partners?

• I'm male and I do

• I'm male and it's my fantasy

• I'm male and I use condoms

• I'm female and I do

• I'm female and it's my fantasy

• I'm female and I use condoms

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ve been very fortunate to have std free women that I play with that encourage me to go bareback. It’s also a plus that the women that I do hookup with are married, if you can correlate the two. Along with regular tests and just being honest

I’ve been very fortunate to have std free women that I play with that encourage me to go bareback. It’s also a plus that the women that I do hookup with are married, if you can correlate the two. Along with regular tests and just being honest
the old excuse that someone is safe because they are married is totally a very stupid and foolish thought.

Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.
So what is so special about it, that you think it's worth the risk?
You are 100% right. I get the fantasy aspect but the risks are so significant that not to use condoms is truly insane. If one has seen the pus filled growths that you can get from a dirty dick or vagina in medical school texts one might be tempted to encase your entire body in a protective sheath. If you love your dick or pussy you will protect it so you can enjoy it again. Reality is still reality.

Well, I'm new to this lifestyle and to interracial sex so I won't be going bareback. I'll be using condoms. The only time I will ever go bareback if a partner and I were in a committed relationship, we both been tested and don't have any STD's/STI's and aren't sleeping with other people. If I'm hooking up with someone from here, FetLife, AFF, or Twitter or if I been fuck buddies/play partners with someone for a while, then I'll be using condoms for all sex acts, no questions asked. I like being sexually responsible for myself and my future partners.

Last edited:
Because we didn't start the long journey to landing a regular lover without an understanding of our wants and needs. I want to see him cum inside my lady, she needs a fit black lovers cock inside her and she wants him to cum inside her from the beginning. My ex-wife explained to me she knows she is pretty and has a good pussy, and only has sex with attractive males who have a body and cock she would want to only cum inside her. It took some getting used to and accepting over time, but once you understand your wife is there because she wants another mans larger cock inside her and may have some guilt about feeling that way. Encourage them forward.

Because we didn't start the long journey to landing a regular lover without an understanding of our wants and needs. I want to see him cum inside my lady, she needs a fit black lovers cock inside her and she wants him to cum inside her from the beginning. My ex-wife explained to me she knows she is pretty and has a good pussy, and only has sex with attractive males who have a body and cock she would want to only cum inside her. It took some getting used to and accepting over time, but once you understand your wife is there because she wants another mans larger cock inside her and may have some guilt about feeling that way. Encourage them forward.
Encourage them to go bareback with strangers... you're a moron.

Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.
if the guy stops because he has to wear a condom then he is not very horny or into women and sex, my wife has bareback but with men she knows very well but I understand why many women do not

Hi BBCs.

i wonder how many women can tell if the guy is wearing a condom or feel cum inside them , i have seen condoms come off or break and no one noticed but what about oral sex with a woman should we wear a dam or when i give a bj to the bull and he spurts in my mouth

i wonder how many women can tell if the guy is wearing a condom or feel cum inside them , i have seen condoms come off or break and no one noticed but what about oral sex with a woman should we wear a dam or when i give a bj to the bull and he spurts in my mouth
You know they do have flavored condoms for oral sex actually. I have a bunch of regular and flavored ones (none of them are expired) in my dresser next to my bed.

You know they do have flavored condoms for oral sex actually. I have a bunch of regular and flavored ones (none of them are expired) in my dresser next to my bed.
I know but I do not mind sucking a bare cock and my teeth rip the rubber, having said that I have been careful and have never had a problem. The issue of disease is problematic since it can be contacted in so many ways including saliva or air borne from breathing. It pays to be aware . do you wear a condom for oral when the other person is willing to swallow

you are correct but many people would consider it stupid to have sex with other men or to cuck a husband let alone suck cock or take it anally. Funny thing about humans and sex is that wisdom seems to vanish with an erection or hot pussy

Yes, I understand your point. But we are no masochists, at least on this level! We have children, and someday we would love to meet our grandkids. You get the point?

Yes, I understand your point. But we are no masochists, at least on this level! We have children, and someday we would love to meet our grandkids. You get the point?
I do and we started when our children were grown and also now have grand children. I think people should e careful and also educate themselves as much as possible.

Yes, it should definitely be encouraged! It's very satisfying for all three involved! 19821424.gif

Back