Why unprotected?

Do you have unprotected sex (vaginal, anal) with different partners?

• I'm male and I do

• I'm male and it's my fantasy

• I'm male and I use condoms

• I'm female and I do

• I'm female and it's my fantasy

• I'm female and I use condoms

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.
So what is so special about it, that you think it's worth the risk?
You must use condoms and require the latest test results. Once current (new) test results are in you may indulge in bareback fun!

As an inferior white male its just not something I have to worry about but there is nothing more humbling or sexy than seeing her bull cum heavily inside her .... so pathetic i know but it too sexy as long as he's tested and clean

Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.

Get tested and after that bareback.

rebecca volpettti 005 (3) (2).gif

Hi BBCs.

To say never ear a condom is kinda alarming health wise, but I can personally say in my younger years I did the same, luckily no STDs. But I'd say the last 7 years, I've wised up and before the creampies flow, we get tested first. There have been exceptions, but these were women usually older and there was already trust established.

Hi BBCs.

I wouldn't do it...not worth the risk!

Why unprotected? Speaking for myself, I don't see any difference between playing with a black dildo or allowing a black cock inside me, but covered by a condom.

To me, being inseminated by my Bull is the culmination of the evening. If I didn't receive his semen, i don't think I would be nearly as satisfied, and believe it would be ultimately a disappointing experience.
Great point

Back