Why unprotected?

Do you have unprotected sex (vaginal, anal) with different partners?

• I'm male and I do

• I'm male and it's my fantasy

• I'm male and I use condoms

• I'm female and I do

• I'm female and it's my fantasy

• I'm female and I use condoms

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have never used a condom with a Black man. There has to be a certain level of trust before you take that step. But I'll also say that before anything happens, we're both tested, then regularly tested after that.

To me, if you don't want to be inseminated, then why not just use a Black dildo? It would save a lot of time, effort and expense.

Entirely different experience when it not wrapped…
So very true. And besides, if you insist upon him wearing a condom, then why do it at all? I mean, just get yourself a black dildo and have as much fun as you want without the hassle of finding a good looking guy and hoping he's good in bed!

I have never used a condom with a Black man. There has to be a certain level of trust before you take that step. But I'll also say that before anything happens, we're both tested, then regularly tested after that.

To me, if you don't want to be inseminated, then why not just use a Black dildo? It would save a lot of time, effort and expense.

This is the correct answer ... trust and tested. For my wife, feeling her lovers cock inside her.. feeling his shape as he moves in and out of her, her pussy slipping round and accommodating his glands deep inside, and then his pulsing cock as he cums, and the warm filled sensation of his cum deep inside, and oozing out over the next day or so .. and she would never deprive a lover of feeling her warmth, and finally shooting deep into her... is an essential part of what makes her a woman .. .. and as a truly hot, sensual woman.. and unbelievable to be married to her.

So very true. And besides, if you insist upon him wearing a condom, then why do it at all? I mean, just get yourself a black dildo and have as much fun as you want without the hassle of finding a good looking guy and hoping he's good in bed!
Well, no dildo is going to even come close to a real cock. Unwrapped only because I know my bull.

Back