Why unprotected?

Do you have unprotected sex (vaginal, anal) with different partners?

• I'm male and I do

• I'm male and it's my fantasy

• I'm male and I use condoms

• I'm female and I do

• I'm female and it's my fantasy

• I'm female and I use condoms

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.
So what is so special about it, that you think it's worth the risk?
It really boils down to trust. Heck in a monogamous vanilla relationship, you aren’t 100% sure that your partner isn’t having unprotected sex with others. Do you insist on condoms in that situation? Prob not. Any sexual relationship requires a level of maturity, honesty, and open communication. If you cannot trust your sex partners, by all means end the sexual relationship or wear a rubber or 2.
Secondly, sex is risky business. Not just because of STDs but also the emotional aspect, and the fact that someone can wind up preggers. Lest we forget that not even condoms can prevent the contraction of herpes.
Summarily, it’s about testing, trust, communication and comfort level among all involved. Respect the rules.

Last edited:
I use condoms. I know a lot of the husbands don't like it because they like to eat cum out of their wives, or to have some type of proof that I actually fucked his wife. But I am worried about STD and Impregnation. Honestly, have never had a woman that preferred to go bareback.

I'm a regular bull for some couples. Most of them are older white couples. I do fuck the wives bareback because it's more stimulating and they like it that way. But we get tested before we have sex and if I just met the couple, it's a condom for sure. You want to keep having fun, right?

I do have unprotected sex with different partners. I love the sensation of bare cock in me, love a guy cumming in me, yes the thrill of a bit of risk and hubby likes the cum in me too.
I know there's an element of risk, it's something me and hubby discussed when we started out and both decided we would accept the risk.
I would say, however, we are a married couple, in our late forties/early fifties and am not not out every weekend.
If I was a single 19 year old girl with all my life ahead of me and wanting a family sometime, I would probably get the guy covered up.
I hope...im living you life for you...i want a large family

It's all on a case by case basis for me. If it is someone I know well and trust than I have no issues with not using a condom. If it is someone I don't know well yet, a one night thing then I typically ask them to use a condom.

apart from higher pleasure and better feel, i guess the real thrill is interracial pregnancy. but of course everyone needs to be tested first for STDs.

Back