Why so many women are into big cock nowadays?

that's not our case but I can understand that happened. I think it's because this couple is not strong enough, they are not sharing everything

Sharing is Caring lol ....But I've had all types of couple situations. My current fave is an older Hispanic guy and his SMOKING HOT younger wife. we meet up every other weekend for hotel fun.

Hot sex is all good, Im not into a lot ******* but, I try to open, People mature sexualy, and emotionly. My main turn on after my first wife and I split, I stoped at a bar, and going in I see a car moveing, and moaning. I walked over to the car, he had the seet back, so he seen me, she did not, She was sucking the ******* out of his cock, I was shocked, and turned on

Reactions: wit
Hot sex is all good, Im not into a lot ******* but, I try to open, People mature sexualy, and emotionly. My main turn on after my first wife and I split, I stoped at a bar, and going in I see a car moveing, and moaning. I walked over to the car, he had the seet back, so he seen me, she did not, She was sucking the ******* out of his cock, I was shocked, and turned on
I'm studbull,like to fuck white pussy

Back