Why so many women are into big cock nowadays?

S
You don't understand wipes sharing Its called swinging well maybe you don't understand breeding
[QUO is obvious you looking for someone to fulfill your sexual fantasy that is to get f*****
and very oftenTE="vezums, post: 574241, member: 42428"]2 incher? :D[/QUOTE]

Jenny: "My boyfriend has a small penis, so I dumped him."

Rick: "Oh dear, what size was he?"

Jenny: "6 by 5.5."

Rick: "That's just the right size!"

Jenny: "Spare me. That might be what the studies reflect, but it feels like a gherkin inside me. I want my boyfriend to be at least 7 by 6, and all my girlfriends agree."

Jenny: "My boyfriend has a small penis, so I dumped him."

Rick: "Oh dear, what size was he?"

Jenny: "6 by 5.5."

Rick: "That's just the right size!"

Jenny: "Spare me. That might be what the studies reflect, but it feels like a gherkin inside me. I want my boyfriend to be at least 7 by 6, and all my girlfriends agree."
I don't understand what you're saying would you like to see my cock up close and personal
Is enhanced pulsing contact information and you get a you get a ringside seat and a real cock
I'll be waiting and I will definitely reply Post to email

I don't think that there has really been all that much change about what kind of a cock women women desire. What really changed the sexual attitudes was the oral contraceptive. I am in my early 60's and am still pretty active sexually and I started pretty young. Back in the late 1960's the pill made it possible for a woman to fuck all she wanted and not get pregnant. STD's weren't an issue and I got passed around to a lot of women. Of course I had no objection I was in my late teens and early 20's and back then there was no such thing as too much sex. However everything was very hush hush. Meeting were discrete and in some states IR sex was officially illegal. I don't remember any relationship that lasted very long there was a lot one night or less encounters. There is no way in Hell I would have walked down a public street with my arm around some attractive white woman and flip off a pissed off looking white man.

For me, I still get more pussy than I am probably entitled to. but all my relationships are long term. I know the women I share a bed with and I get checked for STD's a couple of times a year. The type of activity I indulged in back then is way too hazardous for my likings today.

About the only real differences I see today are that IR relationships are more accepted and STD's are a serious consideration.

Only. Long term, after getting know folk frist, safe discreet,
A way of life today makes a better day.
Stay safe,experience will teach you that,Your only being
Used for sex, after.who cares bout cock size

I don't think that there has really been all that much change about what kind of a cock women women desire. What really changed the sexual attitudes was the oral contraceptive. I am in my early 60's and am still pretty active sexually and I started pretty young. Back in the late 1960's the pill made it possible for a woman to fuck all she wanted and not get pregnant. STD's weren't an issue and I got passed around to a lot of women. Of course I had no objection I was in my late teens and early 20's and back then there was no such thing as too much sex. However everything was very hush hush. Meeting were discrete and in some states IR sex was officially illegal. I don't remember any relationship that lasted very long there was a lot one night or less encounters. There is no way in Hell I would have walked down a public street with my arm around some attractive white woman and flip off a pissed off looking white man.

For me, I still get more pussy than I am probably entitled to. but all my relationships are long term. I know the women I share a bed with and I get checked for STD's a couple of times a year. The type of activity I indulged in back then is way too hazardous for my likings today.

About the only real differences I see today are that IR relationships are more accepted and STD's are a serious consideration.

I always enjoy reading your posts Torpedo. I find it very interesting what you said about you having a lot of sex during your late teens and early 20's, not that I find it so unusual at that age but when you mentioned that a lot of your experience were "hush hush", by saying that, I'm assuming that a lot of the sex you were referring to was with white women, a time when interracial sex was very taboo. I can only imagine how many white women you've " converted" (so to speak) and I find that exciting about you. And yes, I also agree what you said in your last paragraph about what you see today as IR relationships being more acceptable in our society these days.. And being very involved in my own interracial relationship, I'm very happy about this because it gives us the freedom to go almost anywhere hardly without any notice..

So again Torpedo, thanks for your contributions, your ideas and support to this lifesty!e..

Experiencing bull take safety precaution for himself and people he's involved with
without giving out a whole lot of personal detail I've been involved in this type of relationship for 20 years there's never been any accidents I do not breed meaning that there will be no pregnancy from anyone
again safety is a teacher if you know what you're doing you don't worry I do what I do and I do it well
no accidents no mishaps no mistakes everybody's happy and again when is all said and done size please no issue its experience
my brother Barry White's hit any what you got how will you use what you have

pic_7_big.jpg

My black girlfriends and arab girlfriend told me if a mom massages and jelques their babies penis it will make them much larger. Us white girls need to learn how to do this to help our babies have nice big cocks. This is why so many black guys have such big, delicious cocks

You can think on the other way, why so many whte husband want to see their wife with black men. In our story at the begining, it was my husband who wanted that

That is true.
I've met couples where hubby wants to see sexy Wifey get pounded by BBC. Sometimes it backfires and wifey continues on without him lol - Once scenario I had...a BF talked his smoking hot gal into meeting me. After two nights of pumping her pussy (and anal) - she still sneaks over to my place without his knowledge. :devil::blackgreedy:

Reactions: wit
Where were those statistics taken, referenced from? I've seen statistics posted in a Maximum magazine issue that conflicts with that. The table needs to be flipped where 9 to 10" is more like 1 in 100,000+. Its not as common as 1 in 200. Don't know how we can really prove all of that but by a woman who has seen 500 or more cocks from different men to tell us.
Well when I was young I took all the cock I could get and then some. I was basically the town whore, and I didn't give a damn. So having said that, I have fucked many size cocks. For the most part the average size for me was between 6-7 inches. I fucked more cocks that were less than 6 inches than I did cocks that were bigger than 8 inches.
Again thats just me......Oh and for the record, I got off each and every time with all of them. I just love cock!

That is true.
I've met couples where hubby wants to see sexy Wifey get pounded by BBC. Sometimes it backfires and wifey continues on without him lol - Once scenario I had...a BF talked his smoking hot gal into meeting me. After two nights of pumping her pussy (and anal) - she still sneaks over to my place without his knowledge. :devil::blackgreedy:

that's not our case but I can understand that happened. I think it's because this couple is not strong enough, they are not sharing everything

Well when I was young I took all the cock I could get and then some. I was basically the town whore, and I didn't give a damn. So having said that, I have fucked many size cocks. For the most part the average size for me was between 6-7 inches. I fucked more cocks that were less than 6 inches than I did cocks that were bigger than 8 inches.
Again thats just me......Oh doand for the record, I got off each and every time with all of them. I just love cock!
Good! For you want huge cock now to text this 1843 343 2687 to studcock12 on1@outlook.com I'll give u hell fuck

Back