Why so many women are into big cock nowadays?

tumblr_nazr96pbWn1s0k15oo1_400.gif

my wife was initially scared of 9in bbc dildo and asked me to take it back but lube and talk and now she cant leave it and you know what she says its ok don't need lube im wet enough. from her moans and body shiver when cumdming on I ti tell you big definitely matters
do'nt understand but it's all good,you're happy
If satisfying her that way so!have fun /but the real thing will always around/your Bbc friend here email me anytime
Tstud real fucker clean,safe,personable discreet your bull long term

Hi thanks for the reply, we working for the real thing = just matter of time. shy arab wife to stllart with but now eager to fuck and im eager to be sub hubby cuckold
Look my cock photos could help you
You,her too orgasms many times over just say the help stud. You hard cock here/friend email a stud

In that context, I'm very fortunate to be married to a very traditional woman. She prouds herself in being an excellent housewife and mom. She loves manly men and loves the fact that I happen to be one.

I have noticed the way men are being feminized in our culture and it is a shame.
I agree sir but one must understand the turn on is the cultural difference
This is the ultimate aphrodisiac and we must also a good man on today or more control sexually
Sir or mam I like women always have and always will Of all kinds

In that context, I'm very fortunate to be married to a very traditional woman. She prouds herself in being an excellent housewife and mom. She loves manly men and loves the fact that I happen to be one.

I have noticed the way men are being feminized in our culture and it is a shame.
I agree sir but one must understand the turn on is the cultural difference
This is the ultimate aphrodisiac and we must also a good man on today or more control sexually
Sir or mam I like women always have and always will Of all kinds

Back