Why so many women are into big cock nowadays?

tumblr_n7tb3llxR51sncbu6o1_250.gif

I agree But the desire to have multiple orgasm a what they're all looking for And this my friend is why so many are seeking out brothers do know how to perform this task After sehri experience as a teacher

But it's not always what you have is how well you use what you have
A skilled tongue is at least as important as a big cock for the majority of sexual encounters.

Also I think will find that most women of all races don't enjoy having their insides torn up and bruised by some 10/12 inch freak what ever his race!! in my opinion it's more guys that are obsessed with the whole comparing dicks thing,usually guys with small dicks :)most women have a bit more depth to their thinking.

[QUOTE="Devon Miles, post: 572395

Foreplay scratching I will stretch them out I will scratch them out
Then you make it fit

Also I think will find that most women of all races don't enjoy having their insides torn up and bruised by some 10/12 inch freak what ever his race!! in my opinion it's more guys that are obsessed with the whole comparing dicks thing,usually guys with small dicks :)most women have a bit more depth to their thinking.
I agree with you brother if you can't measure up that's why you must prepare for.

Experience is a teacher we must prepare for play it works both ways
I'll bruises new bruises bruises no bruises for either person

I agree! Becoming old way lover
satisfy any way you can

Back