Why so many women are into big cock nowadays?

Are we biologically programmed to cuckold?

Physiological sexual differences between men and women also support the cuckold relationship as the ideal for marriage. It is well known that women don’t reach her sexual peak until they are in their thirties, while men peak by the time they are twenty. In a typical marriage, a wife is generally younger than her husband or the same age. As a result, a woman’s increasing sexual appetite, do to her biologically age based sex drive, gives her greater sexual needs than her husband. She needs more sexual encounters, longer sexual encounters and more orgasms than her spouse. Her older or same age husband, on the other hand, wants sex far less than his wife, oftentimes lasts only a few minutes before he reaches orgasm and then, no longer interested in sex, leaves his wife unsatisfied and frustrated. As a marriage continues this discrepancy in sexual needs increases dramatically, usually to the breaking point of a wife secretly finding a lover or lovers outside the marriage.

White Wife – Big Black Cock (BBC)
The contrast alone between a dark lover and a white wife can be an immense thrill for both the wife and her cuckold. For some couples, the taboo of interracial adds a significant element to the experience while for others, taboo isn’t much of an issue.

young_wife_rides.jpg

So happy for u sexy mom's,but that Guy
should have every so careful with u.(nice
and slow oh so wet,than no pain no hurt
Over and over all dam night long.let me
do that. Just once//u will never want another
But my bbc-believe me
I believe you could do what you say the only problem I live on the otheside of the world

I believe you could do what you say the only problem I live on the otheside of the world
That 's ok cause,u are so beautiful you're. Open mind
Trun me on.we got keep this up.I think I've
FOUND A NEW FRIEND , COULD. U SEND. A
CURRENT PHOTO. TO ME: PLEASE PRETTY
LADY(IMAGINATION. RUNNING. WILD
BOUT SLEEPING. JUST ONE TIME. ALL
WOULD NIGHT. THAT'S GOING TO BE U WANT
MOVE

Would u still let me you're. Cock bull
sexy. Lady.like. to see u naked (how. bout
Email. Photos.

Last edited:
My wife has told me she likes cocks from 6 to 8 inches long and very thick. She is Black only and has been for at least ten years. She likes her lovers to give her oral. She likes the whole package kissing, touching oral and sex. My wife is not giving up her lovers anytime soon.

If a thumb-size penis doesn't give a woman pleasure, it means that something bigger is required. Bigger is better, up until a certain point of course, because there is also such a thing as too big. If you could take that clit-size penis and expand it little by little in girth as well as length, this penis would gradually start to give her more and more pleasure. At a certain size, this pleasure would reach its maximum level.

Size Frequency in population:

1.752 inches: 1 in 3.5 million
2.577 inches: 1 in 31,574
3.402 inches: 1 in 741
4.227 inches: 1 in 44
5.052 inches: 1 in 6
5.877 inches: 1 in 2
6.702 inches: 1 in 3
7.527 inches: 1 in 6
8.352 inches: 1 in 44
9.177 inches: 1 in 200
10.00 inches: 1 in 20,000

Statistically 6 inches is not small and falls into the average category, but if I'm really honest I'd have to say that in my opinion (and that of most of my female friends) 6in is a bit on the small side. I'm not trying to be mean here, just honest. However, it's also true that most women in a committed relationship (including me) don't care too much about penis size anyway... but if the guy you're dating happens to be above average size, then that is a bonus!

Where were those statistics taken, referenced from? I've seen statistics posted in a Maximum magazine issue that conflicts with that. The table needs to be flipped where 9 to 10" is more like 1 in 100,000+. Its not as common as 1 in 200. Don't know how we can really prove all of that but by a woman who has seen 500 or more cocks from different men to tell us.

Reactions: wit
Back