Why settle for one when I can enjoy two ?

DrewandElena

Couple
From
PA, US
Nothing beats a MFM. Two hot guys focusing their attention on me . If one needs a rest the other can pick up the pace , leaving me full and fulfilled at all times . Even better, they both wanted my husband to keep them hard constantly with his mouth . They didn’t really need any incentive to stay hard. My warm mouth and wet pussy was doing the trick . But they liked knowing my husband would get on his knees not just to keep them happy but to make me happy

Attachments

• F5A58F38-BC77-4E2C-BAEA-C87A1FC809DB.jpeg
    F5A58F38-BC77-4E2C-BAEA-C87A1FC809DB.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 297
  • 2D320DCA-0FB9-47CA-B7E9-BF79C48636FC.jpeg
    2D320DCA-0FB9-47CA-B7E9-BF79C48636FC.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 283
Nothing beats a MFM. Two hot guys focusing their attention on me . If one needs a rest the other can pick up the pace , leaving me full and fulfilled at all times . Even better, they both wanted my husband to keep them hard constantly with his mouth . They didn’t really need any incentive to stay hard. My warm mouth and wet pussy was doing the trick . But they liked knowing my husband would get on his knees not just to keep them happy but to make me happy
now THAT looks like fun for all 4.. hubby gets to help too. :)

plus hubby gets twice the treats

I just love to please a woman. Nothing turns me on more or gives me greater satisfaction than her pure pleasure and strong orgasm😍💦💦. In previous relationship I or we frequently invited extra men . I was her Stag and she my Vixen. One black man became a steady lover to her and we often pleased my Vixen together. These moments have been the strongest sexual experiences in my life🔥🔥! Seeing my Vixen shiver, shake, scream, cry and even pass out from her strong orgasms makes me hard just to think about even today🙏🏾.

So if you haven't tried it yet, just do it!!

Back