Why post your state only?

Some people are odd. They think if they post their city the stalkers will try to find them. They also might wear tin foil hats.

One girl posted not only her town & state, but also the restaurant where she waitressed. Yes, there were pics (face and more revealing) posted in the forum. It would have been extremely easy for somebody to locate her. In a PM, I pointed out to her the very real possibility that it could invite stalkers.

Sorry to be blunt but it's this simple.... Lazy guys want the city spelled out for them. If you're a guy who has an issue with someone not listing their city, I'm sorry if the truth stings. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate it when I see a profile which has the city listed but it's not big deal if they don't. I look at it like this, the more information that is missing from their profile, the more I can find out by actually initiating a conversation with them. You never know what you may find out from talking to someone. Maybe they don't live in your city but maybe they have family or friends there whom they visit. Maybe they come out there for work from time to time. Or maybe if you really connect with them they will be willing to pay you a visit. All I'm saying is stop waiting for everything to just fall in your lap. Sometimes you have to put forth a little effort. Those are the moments when you really get to shine and separate yourself from the herd.
Facts

Back