Why other men’s wives

A man's hotwife is his glory, his shinning star, the jewel in his crown as the king! She is his most precious and prized possession. She is Sacred, priceless, and exclusive to him alone. All that she is belongs to him. Her beauty, her womb, and all of her sexual goodies belong to him. He is her gatekeeper and her protector. There is no greater gift that a man can offer to another man (other than the hand of his own ******* in marriage) than to be bestowed the honor and privilege of enjoying the exclusive pleasurable company of his lovely wife!

It is the existence of a husband in her life which makes her all of those things to a bull and he is the only one who can gift that to us which us the greatest gift a man can give! ♠️😎

Or, in the case of sites with this particular fetish, it is an inferiority complex sláve mentality at play i,e, having sex with the "white man's" woman. The great prize.

Reactions: wit
Or, in the case of sites with this particular fetish, it is an inferiority complex sláve mentality at play i,e, having sex with the "white man's" woman. The great prize.

Here is Tjani again telling everybody how ignorant and uneducated they are with their low self-esteem. Why are you even here since all you do is talk ******* about the site??? You’re just a fucking troll is what you are.

Here is Tjani again telling everybody how ignorant and uneducated they are with their low self-esteem. Why are you even here since all you do is talk ******* about the site??? You’re just a fucking troll is what you are.
I'd rather be a troll than behave like a sex ******* used by people many of who don't even like you, but are happy to use people like you as sex creature for their wives to play with. Suck on that. (no pun intended).

I'd rather be a troll than behave like a sex ******* used by people many of who don't even like you, but are happy to use people like you as sex creature for their wives to play with. Suck on that. (no pun intended).

Thanks for acknowledging the truth . . . a miserable little troll 😈 😩 . . . go fuck yourself (insult intended).

I'll go and fuck myself if you go and pick that field of ripe cotton over there. Dumb sex slave.

And you’re a racist too . . . a big, cyber tough guy racist talking ******* on the internet . . . a well-known specimen. Keep going. Because every time you respond you prove exactly what I’m saying and dig yourself a deeper hole. You’re unverified with a big 25 posts, and most of them just like what you’ve been writing here. You’re about worth the dump I’m gonna take, and will go the way of the rest of the trolls who show up here with your mindset do 🔜 Tjani———> 💩 ———> 🚽

Overall, as a BULL I love being part of a couple relationship servicing the wife with husband/boyfriend's permission. Additionally, myself and so called cuck watch a respectable woman in public while, behind closed doors become a FREAKY sex SLUT who enjoys raw unbridled sex with both myself, husband or other participants. Nothing like the kinky TABOO lifestyle unbeknownst to others is a primary factor that makes Other Men's Wives so appealling....especially, when those men encourage the WIVES to be FREAKS....

And you’re a racist too . . . a big, cyber tough guy racist talking ******* on the internet . . . a well-known specimen. Keep going. Because every time you respond you prove exactly what I’m saying and dig yourself a deeper hole. You’re unverified with a big 25 posts, and most of them just like what you’ve been writing here. You’re about worth the dump I’m gonna take, and will go the way of the rest of the trolls who show up here with your mindset do 🔜 Tjani———> 💩 ———> 🚽
I'm not big or tough, I just like giving a foul brash crude-talking ghetto lizard like you their due. Now go and do what you're really useful for: being a dumb sex ******* for desperate white wives to play with.

I'm not big or tough, I just like giving a foul brash crude-talking ghetto lizard like you their due. Now go and do what you're really useful for: being a dumb sex ******* for desperate white wives to play with.

Is that the best you can do :unsure:??? Actually, I've seen enough to already know that it is. The thing is, you really don't know exactly who or what you're fucking with. You really don't . . . and you're got damn right you aren't big and tough . . . you only act like it on the internet. Get a GED? Take your own advice, except that you'll need to repeat the 6th grade first with your penny ante bullshit. Just another angry ******* of a bitch who wants to drag everybody else down with you. Misery loves company, but you aren't going to find any here. What you need to do is just leave this place as it's not meant for the likes of you and your ilk. Oh yeah, and take your time to come up with a "good" response because . . . eehhh . . . I don't really give a flyin' fuck :rolleyes: You are who I said you are, and you've even acknowledged it yourself . . . a weak asshole of a racist troll ;)

Last edited:
A man's hotwife is his glory, his shinning star, the jewel in his crown as the king! She is his most precious and prized possession. She is Sacred, priceless, and exclusive to him alone. All that she is belongs to him. Her beauty, her womb, and all of her sexual goodies belong to him. He is her gatekeeper and her protector. There is no greater gift that a man can offer to another man (other than the hand of his own ******* in marriage) than to be bestowed the honor and privilege of enjoying the exclusive pleasurable company of his lovely wife!

It is the existence of a husband in her life which makes her all of those things to a bull and he is the only one who can gift that to us which us the greatest gift a man can give! ♠️😎
That's hot very well said

Ignorance at play. Always entertaining to watch. If you aren’t into this lifestyle then why are you here? Respect the right to one opinion, but why spew your venom here except to stroke your own ego? Talk about low self esteem. ‘Pay attention to me!!!’ Pardon us, were are here because this is what we are into. If you aren’t into it, shut the fuck up and go find another site with stuff you agree with.

I fucked my first married woman back when I was about 22 years old. She was the first, but nowhere near the last. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but cumming in a married pussy is more exciting because it's normally a forbidden act. I had one lady tell me after we had sex, that when she got home, she was getting a divorce now that she knew how bad her husband was at sex. I had another ask me to marry her, just for what I could do with my mouth. Nearly all the married women I fucked had married because they got pregnant when they were still in high school and never had any chance to sleep with anybody besides their husband, and most of their husbands were already impotent by the age of 40.

One time I told my mom I was seeing a married lady. I also told her she wasn't the first married woman I'd been seeing. My mom's response was to tell me some husband was going to shoot me. I haven't been shot by a husband yet, but there's still time for that.

• Love
Reactions: wit
One time I told my mom I was seeing a married lady. I also told her she wasn't the first married woman I'd been seeing. My mom's response was to tell me some husband was going to shoot me. I haven't been shot by a husband yet, but there's still time for that.

Now that I think about it, I do recall one husband telling me I was a "dead man" LOL! Thing of it is . . . well it's a long story . . . I fucked his wife with his knowledge and permission. Hell, he set it up. Just, things went sideways. Never saw them again. I'm not a homewrecker, and I'm not interested in getting involved in anybody's drama. Have your ******* together, or else I'm outta there!

Back