Why make husband wear a condom

Well put and I believe it to be true
This should be scientifically verified, but it is absolutely obvious that sperm addiction is in favor of the man who ejaculates the most, and who gives the most sexual pleasure to the woman.
Neither my ex-wife (white) nor my new wife (black) will say otherwise. Both have all or most of their sex with BBCs

We find other vices to continue to find pleasures, but basic sex pleasure with CUM is given by BBCs

Normal condoms fall off my husband, he has to order the "snug" fit little ones.
is so small? then my wife is lucky, we use them normal(some times they stay tight) with small veins to increase the pleasure in my 10/15 min...
well I wear it to fuck with my wife, and I also cum a lot...but we use condoms because for the time being we don't want children....

Attachments

• IMG_3435.jpeg
    IMG_3435.jpeg
    665.9 KB · Views: 57
  • tempImageKdRgYL.png
    tempImageKdRgYL.png
    37.9 MB · Views: 61
And after a certain amount of time she'll have no desire whatsoever for any sex with her white husband
From Christine-
Exactly! One of the main reasons I insisted on Ray
wearing a condom was to discourage him from wanting to get inside me.
It really did help wean him off of my pussy. I also told him that by him using
a condom, we would know whose it is if I did get pregnant. Implying
that I would have an abortion, but then decided to have the baby.

From Christine-
Exactly! One of the main reasons I insisted on Ray
wearing a condom was to discourage him from wanting to get inside me.
It really did help wean him off of my pussy. I also told him that by him using
a condom, we would know whose it is if I did get pregnant. Implying
that I would have an abortion, but then decided to have the baby.
You make a great point Christine. Making your husband wear a condom but not your black bull eliminates any possibility that your husband impregnated you. As a black bred woman, it is then your decision whether to carry your black fetus to term or not.

You make a great point Christine. Making your husband wear a condom but not your black bull eliminates any possibility that your husband impregnated you. As a black bred woman, it is then your decision whether to carry your black fetus to term or not.
From Christine -
When I did get black pregged (which didn't take long)
I sort of just dragged it out from one day to the next, telling Ray
"maybe tomorrow". At the same time, I had Ray jerking-off on my
ever growing belly as I'd talk dirty to him. He sure seemed to enjoy it.

I get so aroused at the idea of being made wear a condom but not the bull. But this made me question why do some hotwives want her husband to wear one, really curious. Is it control? him not being worthy? please wives let me know
I've found just by asking (because the bunnies are quick to let you know and have no problems saying) that's mainly because they just don't want you to cum inside them, they don't want the lingering chemical exchange, can still smell me on them and would rather just take loads from BBCs. I've had play partners who've said that they can still smell me on them after more than a week, now I'm not going to pretend like I know exactly what they mean, but I've heard it enough times to make my assumptions.

.......on the other hand.........

It might be control, it might be that they don't actually want to fuck you, but just appease you by letting you fuck with one on, it might be a worthy thing, it might be that they don't value your lineage and think there's better stock......it might be a lot of things, but then at the same time, it might be that I'm completely and utterly wrong and I've just made this all up? But then.......it might not.

Lol, I know, I know, that was a total headfuck right.

I've found just by asking (because the bunnies are quick to let you know and have no problems saying) that's mainly because they just don't want you to cum inside them, they don't want the lingering chemical exchange, can still smell me on them and would rather just take loads from BBCs. I've had play partners who've said that they can still smell me on them after more than a week, now I'm not going to pretend like I know exactly what they mean, but I've heard it enough times to make my assumptions.

It might be control, it might be that they don't actually want to fuck you, but just appease you by letting you fuck with one on, it might be a worthy thing, it might be that they don't value your lineage and think there's better stock......it might be a lot of things, but then at the same time, it might be that I'm completely and utterly wrong and I've just made this all up? But then.......it might not.

your approach is good. If a woman becomes attached to a man other than her usual husband or partner, she wants to replace the smell of her husband with the smell of her lover. You will notice that she no longer washes the inside of her pussy, but only her sweat and the external parts of her anus or vagina. Bine deep inside her you always find the BBC's sperm

In our case, it was two fold, Her lover had a vasectomy and I hadn't. Birth control pills made her boobs even larger and more uncomfortable. He wanted her bare but insisted I had to use a condom. She thought it was fitting that I was denied that pleasure even during safe times.

One Hotwife I know very intimately said, "making him (hubby) wear a condom is the ultimate in cock-blocking" because it's both Power & Pleasure....

One Hotwife I know very intimately said, "making him (hubby) wear a condom is the ultimate in cock-blocking" because it's both Power & Pleasure....
.......I mean that is literally an oxymoron, but sure why not🤷🏾‍♂️🤣

I'm a black woman, and my mom got me to have contraceptive implants since.. early. For that reason, I don't ask my current bf (he's white) to wear a condom.
I am -(Uto) now with a black woman. She likes to receive the sperm inside her, and she has sex with me a little, and for 99% fucks with bbcs.
My ex wife (Uta) (white) only took sperm from her ex black lover (JJ) because she was in love with him.

So I started having hubby wear a condom everything we fuck about a month ago and we both enjoy it greatly. I find it hot that he will no longer be feeling my pussy and I will no longer have his cum inside me. If I could find a regular, reliable bull I may cut him off altogether. unfortunately being a slut, I need to get fucked and sometimes he's the only and easiest option.

A new twist to this I'm going to start is I will limit the condoms he gets.....if he wants more sex, he's going to have to buy extra condoms from me.
happy wife happy life and hubby

When we started with the cuckold lifestyle a few months later my wife and mistress told to me
that I have to wear a condom under my penis cage
her explanation was that she don’t want spots in the bed or on the couch from me
nowadays it is normal that I have to wear a condom under my cage when she meet her daddy’s
her daddy’s off course have not to wear a condom
and the further effect is now when I am allowed to come I have to use a condom and I have to swallow my
own cum directly out of the condom
my mistress feeds me with my on cum

I am -(Uto) now with a black woman. She likes to receive the sperm inside her, and she has sex with me a little, and for 99% fucks with bbcs.
My ex wife (Uta) (white) only took sperm from her ex black lover (JJ) because she was in love with him.

That is so good of you. Good hubby.

Back