Why is the missionary position so much hotter when it's black on white?

It's very intimate position, eyes to eyes, feeling eachothers breath on their lips, her beeing pinned down under him, he has the control over her, and with all that it is the perfect position for her to recieve and for him to give his seed, deep in her. Position of love, belonging and concieving a new life...and than you add the contrast and taboo of interracial and cuckold and you have the perfect emotional - sexual bomb... 😊

The intimacy of the Missionary position is undeniable and on display in this video. Here she is face to face with her black lover, passionately gazing into his dark eyes. As his big black cock churns inside her she begs him to release his load deep inside her. Deep warm wet kisses are easy to exchange and both of them love the feel of his dark chest against her smooth pale breasts. In that moment they are as close as two human can be. Both can see every facial expression on the other's face, there is no denying the reality of what is happening or about to happen. She can easily gaze down at the sight of his bare black cock entering her beautiful wet pussy, stretching her open like never before. Once he has cum deep inside her she is in the position where semen will stay inside her instead of dripping out. These couples are sharing that experience:

370_1000.jpg6.3.jpg7B4018D2-F035-4EA5-A212-7727ACA43D37.jpeg141060371.jpg656419711.jpg737641158.jpgmissionary d-1.jpgMISSIONARY ULTIMATE 12016976 (2).gifMISSIONARY ULTIMATE STROKE BACK 000 530_1000.gifmissionary 1615008546345.pngmissionary 3-13-21 234_1000.jpgmissionary 105_1000.jpgmissionary m k 000 22326705.gif

Its so many beautiful things wrapped up in one. The closeness and hot sweaty body contact, the perfect angle for deep passionate kissing, the wide spreading of your wife's legs and subsequent wrapping them around her black king, the skin close contrast, the ability of your wife to look deep into the eyes of her black lover, your wifes ability to grab her black kings ass and pull him in as close and deep as possible, the high likelihood of a successful fetilization of your wife's egg. It's all that and so much more.

Attachments

• 1249893.jpg
    1249893.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 198
I love missionary position!!!!!!! He thrusts into me and I wrap myself around him and pull him in!We kiss passionately and we make love as I anticipate him putting his baby in me ❤️ There is nothing more intimate than missionary,it is truly how I love to become one with my lover!I am deeply in love with many men who make love to me and my husband always steps aside and they take me however they want and I love it ❤️

My Slut wife, her BBC bulls and I love the missionary position best of all for a number of reasons. It allows easy penetration of the deepest parts of my Slut's pussy, all the way to the cervix -- and this provides her the best orgasms. It also allows my wife and her bulls to see each other's faces as the bulls' large cocks go in and out of her. And it allows them to kiss deep, passionately and continually, while their tongues go in and out of each other's mouths, with the ins and outs of her bulls' BBCs. In other words, it allows each to fall in love with the other as they kiss and fuck.

Here are a few pics of my Slut with one of favorite bulls demonstrating this:

2.JPG

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:
My Slut wife, her BBC bulls and I love the missionary position best of all for a number of reasons. It allows easy penetration of the deepest parts of my Slut's pussy, all the way to the cervix -- and this provides her the best orgasms. It also allows my wife and her bulls to see each other's faces as the bulls' large cocks goes in and out of her. And it allows them to kiss deep, passionately and continually as their tongues go in and out of each other's mouths with the ins and outs of her bulls' BBCs. In other words, it allows each other to fall in love as they kiss and fuck.

Here are a few pics of my Slut with one of favorite bulls demonstrating this:

View attachment 4970607

great, sexy pictures…looks like love to me

Back