Why is it so hard to find a bull ?

Real bulls don't bother with no verification, no media, no profile picture. I have enough spam from fakes here and can find wives with ease now.

Put in some work. Couples contact me and i contact them. I think bulls understand the hustle more. A lot of couples think that all they need is a profile. Put the work in, don't be lazy.

We are verified and having the same issues. Kik is to weird to make initial connections. Any ideas? We are in Houston

Be careful on Kik. A friend on Fetlife caught someone taking a Live Photo of a computer screen. The first few were passable.

Do what @EarthC137 does. Have someone do a custom shot. Have them hold up a fork and spoon in their right hand and touch their chin with the ring finger on their left hand, etc.

A mask can even be worn.

Also, creep. Google people. Google their screen names and images. Chances are if someone is on here perving they’ve created a digital footprint elsewhere.

I've only had BBC for two years and it seems like ever since Craigslist lost its personals it's nearly impossible to find someone that close let alone real. Kik was a disaster as we got harrased for even liking BBC. FetLife is a waste of time.
Every person we were supposed to meet bailed. What other options do we have to meet others? It's seriously becoming depressing not finding a bull.
How about posting some pics too... Im in Columbus, and its just as difficult finding real women/couples here as you seem to have finding black men...

That is true to a certain extent, but there is some serious bulls on this site, thing to do is make sure your profile is full of details of who you two (as a couple) are and what you are looking for and don't respond to anyone seriously unless they have a fully completed profile. This is a start. There are others that might chime in with additional information that works for them.

I don't believe this is a site to find a date. Most people on here don't post their location or even have a basic profile description, but the first thing they want is a pick of you. Seems like a bunch of trolls and wannabes. I don't know...is it just me?

We’re not a dating site. We’re not set up as a dating site.

There are plenty of real folks here who do real things. Unfortunately there are a disproportionate amount of trolls, fakes, and lunatics.

I have never got into meeting up online. Maybe I am old fashioned, but it just seems like an unsolvable maze to me.

People should try walking out their front door. Flirting. It seems to me there are people everywhere who could be satisfactory hook-ups. Also, you tell if the chemistry is there immediately. And there is no electronic trace of what you did.

With my first wife, we went from talking about the possibility of this lifestyle to a guy pounding her balls deep within about 1 hour. I am not shitting you. And we didn't go near a computer

We are verified and having the same issues. Kik is to weird to make initial connections. Any ideas? We are in Houston
Please don't take my response as saying that will be the end all be all solution. Finding quality people these days is, to me, strangely difficult. As far as the ideas piece, if it's online we are talking about, have you tried looking on the Dating tab on this site to see who is in your area and then reaching out that way? There is of course the tried and true method of going out in person and displaying your willingness to engage with others but i don't want to assume you haven't tried that..

Again, i'm not here to tell you it will guarantee results but to me it's a better start than not being verified and also reaching out randomly. Just my thoughts

Please don't take my response as saying that will be the end all be all solution. Finding quality people these days is, to me, strangely difficult. As far as the ideas piece, if it's online we are talking about, have you tried looking on the Dating tab on this site to see who is in your area and then reaching out that way? There is of course the tried and true method of going out in person and displaying your willingness to engage with others but i don't want to assume you haven't tried that..

Again, i'm not here to tell you it will guarantee results but to me it's a better start than not being verified and also reaching out randomly. Just my thoughts

Awesome advice and a bit funny. That’s exactly what we just finished talking about. We are going to do more of the old fashion method with a bit of a twist. Sent this cards to be printed to spark conversations.

Yea. We’ve tried the dating feature on this site as well.

Any thoughts? On the cards D737F36E-0D05-4007-BC7F-6B547DE3E28D.jpeg

A lot of scepticism over profiles on here. Are there really that many fake profiles here? Not all of us want to verify for individual reasons, some private reasons too.
I agree.. Sure there are fake profiles but to use the excuse that the reason for no-shows and lack of credible men to meet being because of not being verified is ludicrous.

I agree.. Sure there are fake profiles but to use the excuse that the reason for no-shows and lack of credible men to meet being because of not being verified is ludicrous.

We’ve had no shows even after meeting in person and them mentioning they are into the lifestyle and going on about how good they are etc.

We have thought about adultfriendfinder but its seems rather expensive to join and we're really cautious about using a credit card for a site like that.

This coming from a "couple" that's not verified, have no pics posted, and are always out of town when we try to plan on meeting??? GTFOH with that BS.... You're one of the profiles that is talked about on the verified page/section as being fake.

We do not even know who you are LOL.. We do not meet out of town folks who come in every once in awhile even if we did chat once and probably let you down cause of that or something. As for pictures have posted plenty, but regardless hubby says he thinks you were the one who said you did not know how big dick was when we asked and that's why we said nope. We will see if we can dig that chat message string up and see if it matches to you as not having a ruler.. If not then his mistake for another guy who said that and then for sure have not talked before unless you can post it for all to see the conversation as we never would have entertained a in town for night meetup. We do not work that way ever LOL... Funny ******* though and enjoyed allot.

Last edited:
I believe it should be mandatory to get verified if you’re planning to meet anyone on this website otherwise it’s wasting someone else’s time who’s here to actually meet and connect with real couples. I’m tired of it as well.

Back