Why I like it

sfond4fun

Male
From
Italy
Greetings people!
I came back after a long absence and decided to invest more time in this nice forum.
I felt like it would be good for me trying to explain and share my feelings about the lifestyle we all love.

The first time I came in contact with interracial, cuckolding, and rumors about BBC size, I wasn't happy. Not like I had problems with black ppl, but I wasn't comfortable, I felt my manhood put in discussion.
At some point I just stopped to care about that. But the topic comes out often, people and expecially girls joke about that (mostly dick size).
Even my actual gf did that, but that's another story.
At some point, instead of avoiding that feeling, I faced it. I started to watch more interracial and appreciate it more. Then came cuckolding. I stopped bothering about that and started to enjoy my new place.
It's hard to explain, since my first language is not english.
Since I admitted my feelings, the fact I like to have a smaller cock, and that I would like my gf to have a black bf, I feel like I was in love when I was younger. I feel right.
So, I hope that doesn't seem embarassing or stupid. Just wanted to share and to tell that I really like to be part of this community.

Back