Why go black?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Kay freeze, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Kay freeze

Kay freeze New Member

Was wondering if anyone remembers their first experience or why it is a good idea to go black? What are the pros & cons? Still deciding if I should or not...

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    ...Life is short, you're only young once, and you only go around once ... if there's something that sexually attracts you, you should follow your heart unless it impacts others in your life.
    ...I imagine there are as many pros as cons when it comes to doing anything like this ... common sense tends to be tossed out the window in these forums, but it is the rule of thumb in practicality.

hotwifecouple78 and Dmerta69 like this.
  3. Makaveli

Makaveli Member Gold Member

I would say the extreme passion a dark toned man shows and expresses in efforts of pleasing a woman,the motions of the hips trying to touch every spot inside your vaginal cavity,the excitement you're going to feel just because it's foreign to you...., I know my pole alone will extract double digit orgasms from a woman's vagina,so that's definiely a "major pro".. some white women just get off on the site of a big black cock entering their wet tight vagina,it fascinates them...

4. tomtomjim

tomtomjim Well-Known Member

There is no reason to go black, you should fuck a man because you want to fuck him. Being black does not make you a better lover or anything else but there are many black men who are fun to fuck just ask my wife. Experimental fucking can be great or lousy and you never know until the sex is over, some guys with big cocks and nice bodies are lazy in bed and no fun at all.

hotwifecouple78 likes this.
  5. VINCE71

VINCE71 Member Gold Member

UK
    As a husband who would like my wife to experience some ...I like the contrast

6. hotwifecouple78

hotwifecouple78 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    That is a great comment and very true.

hotjen likes this.
  7. tomtomjim

tomtomjim Well-Known Member

my wife has had men from every race and many nations and various ages and size and shapes so she has lots of experience with men and sex and it is an individual thing. It also depends on ones mood, the sex will not be great if one is tired. i saw her go crazy for one young guy

VINCE71 likes this.
  8. VoyerDude

VoyerDude Active Member

Canada
    Life is to short have fun.

9. Kirs10

Kirs10 Well-Known Member

US
    Come on ladies, face it, we all were curious about the black myth from the time we reached puberty. Having the courage or the opportunity to actually try it is the hard part. Once you cross that line your life will never be the same. Thank god for creating the black man

iluvinterracial and Jewbaka like this.