Why go black?

...Life is short, you're only young once, and you only go around once ... if there's something that sexually attracts you, you should follow your heart unless it impacts others in your life.
...I imagine there are as many pros as cons when it comes to doing anything like this ... common sense tends to be tossed out the window in these forums, but it is the rule of thumb in practicality.

I would say the extreme passion a dark toned man shows and expresses in efforts of pleasing a woman,the motions of the hips trying to touch every spot inside your vaginal cavity,the excitement you're going to feel just because it's foreign to you...., I know my pole alone will extract double digit orgasms from a woman's vagina,so that's definiely a "major pro".. some white women just get off on the site of a big black cock entering their wet tight vagina,it fascinates them...

There is no reason to go black, you should fuck a man because you want to fuck him. Being black does not make you a better lover or anything else but there are many black men who are fun to fuck just ask my wife. Experimental fucking can be great or lousy and you never know until the sex is over, some guys with big cocks and nice bodies are lazy in bed and no fun at all.

There is no reason to go black, you should fuck a man because you want to fuck him. Being black does not make you a better lover or anything else but there are many black men who are fun to fuck just ask my wife. Experimental fucking can be great or lousy and you never know until the sex is over, some guys with big cocks and nice bodies are lazy in bed and no fun at all.
That is a great comment and very true.

my wife has had men from every race and many nations and various ages and size and shapes so she has lots of experience with men and sex and it is an individual thing. It also depends on ones mood, the sex will not be great if one is tired. i saw her go crazy for one young guy

I would say the extreme passion a dark toned man shows and expresses in efforts of pleasing a woman,the motions of the hips trying to touch every spot inside your vaginal cavity,the excitement you're going to feel just because it's foreign to you...., I know my pole alone will extract double digit orgasms from a woman's vagina,so that's definiely a "major pro".. some white women just get off on the site of a big black cock entering their wet tight vagina,it fascinates them...

That’s an incredible description. Wow

Was wondering if anyone remembers their first experience or why it is a good idea to go black? What are the pros & cons? Still deciding if I should or not...
It depends on your preference and what you like but I definitely think you should try just to see if you like it or not and I guarantee you you will like it

Back