Why does the "Alt-Right" love to use the term "Cuck" as an insult?

Not a Myth

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Does anyone know why this is? They seem to be obsessed with the word whenever they don't like someone.

I'm actually quite proud of being a very long time cuckold, for 47 years now, and I married my wife 37 years ago knowing she was seeing other men since our first date. Not everybody has a wife who has slept with well over a thousand men, and out of all those cocks, she chose mine to be married to.

I do agree that it would usually be an insult to call someone a cuck if they aren't one, but in my case I am one. Most men aren't very happy if their wife fucks around. For me, I don't know anything about the "Alt-Right," and first heard of it a few weeks before the election. I haven't ever heard anybody actually use the word cuck as an insult.

It's an alt-right pejorative for "white knights" or "SJW"'s. Because those guys that support feminism will do or say anything to ingratiate themselves with women, but never get to fuck the pussy. The women they bend over backwards to defend fuck other guys.

cucks are usually white males and they are the people who supported Trump. I'll let you figure it out from there

cucks are usually white males and they are the people who supported Trump. I'll let you figure it out from there

I think you need to figure it out, Maury. It's "Alt-Right" Trump supporters calling the male Hillary supporters cucks, whether they're white or otherwise.

I don't know where any of this comes from, because I never heard of "Alt-Right" until I heard Hillary mention it on TV a couple of weeks before the election. I never heard of the cuck name calling thing until I saw this thread, either. It's probably fake news or some type of disinformation.

Does anyone know why this is? They seem to be obsessed with the word whenever they don't like someone.
They have no accomplishments themselves ... no track record ... its much easier to toss out their insults to try and draw the attention away from themselves, , and they know a high population of voters feed off the negativities.

Back