Why does she cry?

wowwy76

Couple
IMG_1083.jpeg
Here is a good question. Why does she cry when he orgasms? I never asked. Here are some sounds of her San Antonio trip. At the end she had a mixed giggle and sob. Tell me if I am wrong but it seems it’s a couple of things. If you hear the few seconds it sounds like it hurts but then it seems like he gets somewhere I can’t plus it’s psychological when he says tonight you are my women. Goddess tonight your body is mine. He is not fucking her it seems that they are moving together in an animalistic instinct. Never met before but now he moves to the rhythm of her passion as he slowly spreads his seed.

Last edited:
View attachment 6222375View attachment 6222376View attachment 6222377
Here is a good question. Why does she cry when he orgasms? I never asked. Here are some sounds of her San Antonio trip. At the end she had a mixed giggle and sob. Tell me if I am wrong but it seems it’s a couple of things. If you hear the few seconds it sounds like it hurts but then it seems like he gets somewhere I can’t plus it’s psychological when he says tonight you are my women. Goddess tonight your body is mine. He is not fucking her it seems that they are moving together in an animalistic instinct. Never met before but now he moves to the rhythm of her passion as he slowly spreads his seed.
if you are the cuck, just ask her man:cool:

Back