Why do you prefer to be feminized?

Why would husbands prefer to be feminized, treated like women by bbc, rather than being ****** to watch a whole group of bbc fuck hard in a gangbang for his wife?
What and why it turns you on more about getting fucked like your wife than being humiliated by bbc, even slapping and making you look at what a whore your wife is?
Because they are both humiliation junkies and sexists. They think that men are superior so that being feminized is an act of humiliation as they are being lowered to female status.
Feminization of a white male is an insult to women.

can't choose one or another, I like both roles equally. Sometimes I dress like my wife because the Dom is asking me and I obey to please him. I also enjoy it because I like to replace my wife properly, I want to be as good and sexy as she is for the BBC.
Because all BBCs are so much masculine it fits better with something more feminine. this may be another valid reason.
I love making hubby and wife sister sluts because it brings out the competition in who can be the biggest slut.

Why would husbands prefer to be feminized, treated like women by bbc, rather than being ****** to watch a whole group of bbc fuck hard in a gangbang for his wife?
What and why it turns you on more about getting fucked like your wife than being humiliated by bbc, even slapping and making you look at what a whore your wife is?

as many have said, why not both?
it’s obvious I’m not worthy as a male otherwise I’d be the bull, so if not acting as the male, the only other option is to act as the female, though, i would prefer to be put in my place by my wife . Then it’s a) more humiliating and b) hotter since she acknowledges it too.

as many have said, why not both?
it’s obvious I’m not worthy as a male otherwise I’d be the bull, so if not acting as the male, the only other option is to act as the female, though, i would prefer to be put in my place by my wife . Then it’s a) more humiliating and b) hotter since she acknowledges it too.
It all depends on your view of things. I hate feminization because I see females as superior. So using feminization as an act of humiliation infers that females are inferior and that reducing a man to female status is a humiliating downgrade. I am NOT a woman. I am an inferior white male.

It all depends on your view of things. I hate feminization because I see females as superior. So using feminization as an act of humiliation infers that females are inferior and that reducing a man to female status is a humiliating downgrade. I am NOT a woman. I am an inferior white male.
Not so, I agree women are superior. however, the humiliating part is being obviously male but being such a poor representation of one, that I could pass off as female. More, explicitly, I lack, or it’s so deficient it might as well not exist, that which obviously makes one male since it is so small.

Further, since cannot perform the male parts of sex adequately, eg make a woman cum from penetration much less wildly, i have nought to offer except to be on the receiving end of sex. typically this would be from a bull or women with a strap on fulfilling that role, or oral affectations of both.

Not so, I agree women are superior. however, the humiliating part is being obviously male but being such a poor representation of one, that I could pass off as female. More, explicitly, I lack, or it’s so deficient it might as well not exist, that which obviously makes one male since it is so small.
To each his own. But what you describe would make you a eunuch, not a female.As unmanly as you might think yourself, you are even less womanly.

Back