Why do you prefer to be feminized?

Why would husbands prefer to be feminized, treated like women by bbc, rather than being ****** to watch a whole group of bbc fuck hard in a gangbang for his wife?
What and why it turns you on more about getting fucked like your wife than being humiliated by bbc, even slapping and making you look at what a whore your wife is?

Why would husbands prefer to be feminized, treated like women by bbc, rather than being ****** to watch a whole group of bbc fuck hard in a gangbang for his wife?
What and why it turns you on more about getting fucked like your wife than being humiliated by bbc, even slapping and making you look at what a whore your wife is?
If you have to ask you wouldn’t understand!!

I'd like to see the wife fucked by superior males but i think my willingness to be feminised is acknowledgement of how inferior i am.

For me as a wannabe i feel it would help me deal with the lack of sexual energy i never had. I live daily with not being able to satisfy my wife so becoming more feminine and or watching her with another would provide pleasure to her and I may find my place. Similar to sucking cock, as I have tried and really enjoyed it but do not actively search out cock to suck. However if Nancy wanted me to suck I would do so immediately as this would be for her.

Because feminization is the only right way, not to look at women serving black dicks, but to join them. By feminizing yourself, you can give more pleasure to the BBC, and it is easier for yourself to accept once and for all your place in a changing world. The main thing is not to retreat, not to be afraid, but to go to a meeting for happiness and harmony.2_m7iYKvHSo.jpg

Because feminization is the only right way, not to look at women serving black dicks, but to join them. By feminizing yourself, you can give more pleasure to the BBC, and it is easier for yourself to accept once and for all your place in a changing world. The main thing is not to retreat, not to be afraid, but to go to a meeting for happiness and harmony.View attachment 4466626
I so agree. watching is great but not as exciting as taking that beautiful BBC yourself and taking his seed as he breeds me.

With my almost invisible tiny dick, and my impotent small balls, I cannot function as a male. I look like a woman (OK an ugly woman), and I act like a woman. So why not dress and behave like a woman and thus be treated like a woman?

Attachments

• Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 41
  • Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Front View with Bikini Jockstrap, Erect Tiny Dick Produces No Bulge.JPG
    Front View with Bikini Jockstrap, Erect Tiny Dick Produces No Bulge.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49

I love being feminized by Black men and always take care to make myself look slutty for them. Then I enjoy the thrill of being taken as a woman as their Big Black Cocks pound and breed me. :qos: :lips::qos:

I don’t see why you can’t have both. I don’t think one excludes the other does it.

Back