Why do you love being with BBC?

Black guys are attractive to me and turn me on. The sex maybe from old social taboo is just really hot. Just thinking of black dick turns me on. I love the contrast too against my skin, especially when I have a wicked tan and my triangles are really small and white and a big heavy thick black cock laying across my tit or on my mound is a sight that makes me crazy.
I agree with Annie, this is exactly the same here

Ok folks. Here is a perspective from and older self-secure white momma. I have a loving husband who gives ME what I want. Anything, anything I ask for. I love sex. Have since a very very early age. Never knew why never acted on it until I met my husband. Black MEN are different. Physically and mentally. I am attracted to their polite manners, their desire to lease a woman. Not to mention that BBC they have. I have been with young white boys, white men and I must say, nothing like a BBC to wine me dine me and then fuck my brains out. They are uninhibited when it come to sex. I love pleasing them. I love the way it makes me feel when they touch me and kiss me and that makes me want them all that much more.
I get lost on my sexuality and could stay naked with them all day and night. Add 2 or 3 to the mix and I am to the MOON and back.
I know a little verbose but you got me started.View attachment 3707962

Jayne, you are, definitely, my kinda girl. great attitude. please, tell us how long have you been enjoying black lovers? how often? at home? his place? hotel? weekends away? dinner dates? etc.

Because I desired it and fantasized about it since I was young but never was able to fulfill my desires and even had to keep the suppressed and secret.Now that I am able to indulge it is everything I fantasized plus their is an extra added kink since I am married to a white guy that gets off on it.I get into extra kinky scenarios that maybe I wouldnt have if I was just doing it for myself.I have been introduced to a lifestyle that is amazing beyond description and I am absolutely loving it.
"get into extra kinky scenarios that maybe I wouldnt have if I was just doing it for myself"

uh, care to elaborate?

For us it is a number of boxes ticked. The skin contrast of her pale skin against his blackness, the huge black cock inside her belly, the 'taboo' of it, her submitting to his will, the danger of insemination and our erotic secret and the public perception of us as a professional and steady couple with this in our private life.

Black guys are attractive to me and turn me on. The sex maybe from old social taboo is just really hot. Just thinking of black dick turns me on. I love the contrast too against my skin, especially when I have a wicked tan and my triangles are really small and white and a big heavy thick black cock laying across my tit or on my mound is a sight that makes me crazy.
beautifully said, I agree 100%

Attachments

• 20210302_075124.jpg
    20210302_075124.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 17
Back