Why do you love being with BBC?

Black guys are attractive to me and turn me on. The sex maybe from old social taboo is just really hot. Just thinking of black dick turns me on. I love the contrast too against my skin, especially when I have a wicked tan and my triangles are really small and white and a big heavy thick black cock laying across my tit or on my mound is a sight that makes me crazy.

I’m a guy and I’ve just always wondered. Why do white women get so turned on with being with BBC? Which I know not ALL white somebody, but I’m guessing women or couples on here. What turns you on about it?
they r different ..just raw power..******* instincts to take what they want..white guys..u want me to eat you? can i take your ass....with bbc i have my ass kyed up..theysmack it..and before i can say ouch..they r violating me...skin tone...big cocks ..not always ..but most of the time helps!!..but if hubby ssaid...no more tomorrow...i would stop, with no regrets...he is number one!!

they r different ..just raw power..******* instincts to take what they want..white guys..u want me to eat you? can i take your ass....with bbc i have my ass kyed up..theysmack it..and before i can say ouch..they r violating me...skin tone...big cocks ..not always ..but most of the time helps!!..but if hubby ssaid...no more tomorrow...i would stop, with no regrets...he is number one!!

Your the type of white woman I'd get serious with because you respect your husband .

Black guys are attractive to me and turn me on. The sex maybe from old social taboo is just really hot. Just thinking of black dick turns me on. I love the contrast too against my skin, especially when I have a wicked tan and my triangles are really small and white and a big heavy thick black cock laying across my tit or on my mound is a sight that makes me crazy.
My god I just love how u talk everything about this women is so sexy and u deserve all best bbc u want :)

my wife has no preference but enjoys sex with a variety. We try to meet men who are fun to be with in and out of sex. In the adds many of the black guys have big cocks which is interesting but not a deal maker. In general we have found that black guys are no different than other men and come in all shapes and sizes and attitudes but when you find a good one the sex is great

Pretty much everything she said! Except that I have kind of a fair complexion...basically, black men are hot(mostly older) and are great in bed(for the most part) 😋

Ok folks. Here is a perspective from and older self-secure white momma. I have a loving husband who gives ME what I want. Anything, anything I ask for. I love sex. Have since a very very early age. Never knew why never acted on it until I met my husband. Black MEN are different. Physically and mentally. I am attracted to their polite manners, their desire to lease a woman. Not to mention that BBC they have. I have been with young white boys, white men and I must say, nothing like a BBC to wine me dine me and then fuck my brains out. They are uninhibited when it come to sex. I love pleasing them. I love the way it makes me feel when they touch me and kiss me and that makes me want them all that much more.
I get lost on my sexuality and could stay naked with them all day and night. Add 2 or 3 to the mix and I am to the MOON and back.
I know a little verbose but you got me started.jayne hotel.jpg

Pretty much everything she said! Except that I have kind of a fair complexion...basically, black men are hot(mostly older) and are great in bed(for the most part) 😋
That contrast can be quite erotic. I agree I have had some that were OK. Still exciting and made me happy and I have had some that rocked my world. I had one guy, really well built, come to our hotel, we went to the room and he says I want to use your shower. I'm standing there made up like what? So he goes to the shower, comes out in 5 min naked with a hard on. I'm just standing there looking at him and comes over and starts to undress me and it was mesmerizing. He did this thing where he mounted me on top and as we were fucking he slipped his hands under my ass and cupped my ass cheeks rotating my hips up and began to deep stroke me good. Just pumping me with all he had. I lost my mind. It just ruined me and I started cumming from this new angle and this deep fucking and didn't stop for minutes.

People always want to talk about skin tones and color contrasts . . . OK . . . but come on what about the emotional and the mental aspects of things??? The biggest sex organ we all have is the brain. So, what is it about interracial sex from an emotional standpoint that makes you white girls love BBC??? I get the physical . . . but what's going on in your heads otherwise . . . that's what we wanna know LOL! Well, at least I do :) I've had some very frank conversations with many white women about this, and OH MAN when people bring the defenses down and start speaking their true feelings and emotions! Whew ;)! Can never get enough . . . just when you thought you heard it all . . . .

People always want to talk about skin tones and color contrasts . . . OK . . . but come on what about the emotional and the mental aspects of things??? The biggest sex organ we all have is the brain. So, what is it about interracial sex from an emotional standpoint that makes you white girls love BBC??? I get the physical . . . but what's going on in your heads otherwise . . . that's what we wanna know LOL! Well, at least I do :) I've had some very frank conversations with many white women about this, and OH MAN when people bring the defenses down and start speaking their true feelings and emotions! Whew ;)! Can never get enough . . . just when you thought you heard it all . . . .
Well, it seems you already have your answerLOL

Ok folks. Here is a perspective from and older self-secure white momma. I have a loving husband who gives ME what I want. Anything, anything I ask for. I love sex. Have since a very very early age. Never knew why never acted on it until I met my husband. Black MEN are different. Physically and mentally. I am attracted to their polite manners, their desire to lease a woman. Not to mention that BBC they have. I have been with young white boys, white men and I must say, nothing like a BBC to wine me dine me and then fuck my brains out. They are uninhibited when it come to sex. I love pleasing them. I love the way it makes me feel when they touch me and kiss me and that makes me want them all that much more.
I get lost on my sexuality and could stay naked with them all day and night. Add 2 or 3 to the mix and I am to the MOON and back.
I know a little verbose but you got me started.View attachment 3707962
Not verbose; just right😎

Back