Why do you love being with BBC?

I agree there is a huge emotional component that comes from enjoying their personalities. For me a lot of it is the perspective and perceptiveness that comes from black men maybe having lived in their skin. It makes its more fun to chat with them and easier to be in like and love with them. I also maybe be feel more seen. The sex part though has really been amazing and I think it’s bc I feel more open w them. My black partners have been more open minded and encouraged me to explore sexually and bc they are so into to it, I don’t feel like a freak or guilty or anything about it. Just mostly encouraged. Each guys is different. In my past, my partners have been the ones that create more space for me to be freaky in a way :). I love that. Btw, I’m asian so maybe that makes a difference.
Nice to meet an Asian woman on this site. Nicer to meet an Asian woman who tried BBC and liked it.
The thought of Black cock in your Asian mouth, pus and ass...that’s where it’s at

TO me black men are still men. They are more confident and know what they want and more willing to really well for lack of a better way to put it fuck, White men mostly seem to see women as equals and i dont find that attractive when I want sex. Black men are more assortative I guess is the best way to put it. For me the attirude will get you laid not the looks or size.

TO me black men are still men. They are more confident and know what they want and more willing to really well for lack of a better way to put it fuck, White men mostly seem to see women as equals and i dont find that attractive when I want sex. Black men are more assortative I guess is the best way to put it. For me the attirude will get you laid not the looks or size.
Am I right thinking you're simply saying "Black men are fucking fun!"? Some of the ladies said more passionate and I've wondered if that could be our sexuality has an emotional physicality and less cerebral.....I'm sure an additional aspect is sex minus 'baggage'-everyday trials and tribulations like job, home, *******, etc.

I am attracted by black men, and BBC of course. The contrast is sexy especially for my hubby seeing a black cock and balls pound my pale pink pussy. Then there is the fact they seem to fuck better than white guys. Every black guy I have been with made me soaking wet and I came multiple times. Can't say the same for white guys, even if they have a big cock.

my wife has no preference but enjoys sex with a variety. We try to meet men who are fun to be with in and out of sex. In the adds many of the black guys have big cocks which is interesting but not a deal maker. In general we have found that black guys are no different than other men and come in all shapes and sizes and attitudes but when you find a good one the sex is great
Couldnt agree more

I think sometimes there's this little game you play where you want him because he's black and he wants to get his dick in you because you're white. But you don't say it. Then you admit it and the dirty talk starts. If you can tell him you love black cock and don't have to say you love "his" black cock, then you can tell he's not going to be super possessive.

How old are most of the women in this thread 🤔. And how many are overweight.
I hope this isn't the reason your so hot for black guys . I was reading a thread a while back and people said only in America 🇺🇸 fat or old white women like black men . Fuck that *******

they r different ..just raw power..******* instincts to take what they want..white guys..u want me to eat you? can i take your ass....with bbc i have my ass kyed up..theysmack it..and before i can say ouch..they r violating me...skin tone...big cocks ..not always ..but most of the time helps!!..but if hubby ssaid...no more tomorrow...i would stop, with no regrets...he is number one!!
uhm ok. well... i dont hope, that some guys think is it always good to do whatever they want.... and dont first to ask and talk about what she likes in the Bed.

Back