Why do women love their men to cum inside their pussies?

Many say itā€™s instinct to give yourself to the man who gave you pleasure. whatā€™s ur take?
For me itā€™s not unlike having a steak! I like it done ā€œrareā€ with fried mushrooms, onion, both fried and to add some zing, I like a helping of Worcester or HP sauce! Without the sauce the steak is tasteless, likewise a load of hot come inside me is the sauce that makes sex best!

Without the sauce the steak is tasteless
Ohhhh my oh my. Sounds like you maybe haven't had a steak properly prepared for you. I would never put any sauces on my "rare" steaks. I'd put a bit of tenderizer or seasonings on the steak for a day, then sear the steak on the grill to lock in the tastes of the steak. OR, pay that extra price for a perfectly aged steak already prepared for you.
Oh, and I love fried onions & mushrooms with my steak as well.
Tell you what, go to your closest Outback Steakhouse, they'll do ALL THAT for you. Just tell them you want it prepared Pittsburg style, rare, with onions & mushrooms. I'm betting you'll love it.
I also love prime rib which they prepare really well there. You can have them sear that prime rib as well if you like, but they usually bring dipping sauce out with the prime rib. And by all means, don't forget the raw horse radish ... damn, just a bit on each bite of the steak and you'll think you've gone to heaven.

Ohhhh my oh my. Sounds like you maybe haven't had a steak properly prepared for you. I would never put any sauces on my "rare" steaks. I'd put a bit of tenderizer or seasonings on the steak for a day, then sear the steak on the grill to lock in the tastes of the steak. OR, pay that extra price for a perfectly aged steak already prepared for you.
Oh, and I love fried onions & mushrooms with my steak as well.
Tell you what, go to your closest Outback Steakhouse, they'll do ALL THAT for you. Just tell them you want it prepared Pittsburg style, rare, with onions & mushrooms. I'm betting you'll love it.
I also love prime rib which they prepare really well there. You can have them sear that prime rib as well if you like, but they usually bring dipping sauce out with the prime rib. And by all means, don't forget the raw horse radish ... damn, just a bit on each bite of the steak and you'll think you've gone to heaven.
Horse radish is always a must with any type of steak! Oh, yes, weā€™ve had steaks prepared by ourselves and have had the good fortune of eating at many of the finest establishments worldwide! We definitely know and appreciate a good steak!

What about the woman thrusting her hips to her man while intercourse? Is that done subconsciously??
Strictly-speaking, itā€™s not subconscious. Itā€™s instinctual and often deliciously deliberate, especially if the woman is being fucked bareback during her fertile time and her lover is responding to her peaking libidinal fervour and erotic needs by going into top-gear with the vigour and commensurate sexiness of his thrusting into her.

At such a time the urgency of the womanā€™s counter-thrusting is an expression of her desire to have her lover inseminate her as deeply as possible and, ideally, to orgasm with him; both of which serve her inborn urge to reproduce, especially with a man who for his superior physical and sexual characteristics she has chosen to fath er a baby for her.

Last edited:
Because it is literally how it is meant to be.

It is kind of the whole purpose of sex, you know?
Well, not exactly the WHOLE purpose.

In my experience the erotic and orgasmic pleasure generated by man-woman fucking has been at least as important as itā€™s procreative purpose.

And Iā€™m no hedonist, but simply a bisexual devotee and enjoyer of beautiful Sex.

Last edited:
Many say itā€™s instinct to give yourself to the man who gave you pleasure. whatā€™s ur take?
It fun, exciting, and primal. I mean you are literally letting another person put part of themself inside of you. The knowledge I have made a man excited enough to where he needed to be inside of my body and shoot part of himself inside is highly erotic and a mental turn on for me.

Back