Why do women love their men to cum inside their pussies?

Is that the reason why ovulating woman always prefer her man to ejaculate inside her with an inherent desire to get pregnant by him?
It's more than just about wanting to get pregnant, there is a whole DNA thing going on that science is learning more about, a woman's body naturally craves semen, and not just from one man, it gives her a better healthy body and mind. Just need to watch out for the land mines, (STDs) it could ruin your day.

So much goes into making a black man cum. They have soo much stamina and strength which makes that moment that your man finally grunts and begins to cum soo rewarding and to feel him at his weakest moment release inside me is a feeling my white husband can not do for me

So much goes into making a black man cum. They have soo much stamina and strength which makes that moment that your man finally grunts and begins to cum soo rewarding and to feel him at his weakest moment release inside me is a feeling my white husband can not do for me
Wished if your man made you pregnant at that moment??

It’s an inherent natural feeling for a woman to be desired loved cherished. With that comes the natural instinct of reproduction. When I feel a man is close to climax my instinct is to pull him in and push my womb/cervix area up. The twitching warm feeling a lady feels then as that fertility is deposited is all part of that process.
I honestly don’t know how people overcome this desire and pull out x
The part about pushing your womb up to him is the hottest thing I've read in years. DAMN!

My ex-wife said it was both because thats what he was there to do for her and us and that she needed to feel her lovers large cock cum inside her because it was the only way they both could feel fully satisfied and get what they wanted: him to try and get her pregnant and her to allow her lovers superior cock and cum inside her because she wanted to atleast fantasize about having an alpha male with a perfect body and large cocks baby, even if she was on birth control.
Since he was now her primary lover and not me, and we both brought him into our marriage for us, she only wanted to have sex with men she would want to get her pregnant and that would fuck her better than I ever did.

She also wanted to please her lovers and keep them coming back and admitted she knew she had good pussy and wanted to make them enjoy fucking her so they would keep coming back because she needed and wanted their black cocks inside her pussy a lot and needed it inside her
And she also said their load was heavier and felt better inside her than mine ever did and once they were inside her she didn't want them to pull out of her because it felt so much better than mine did and she liked how they stretched her pussy and how deep they came inside her married pussy.
And basically, she wasn't going to stop fucking her favorite bulls regardless if I change my mind and she wont let them pull out of her once they are inside and im gonna have to accept that

However, it made us grow closer during that period and bond and increased our love and respect for each other with her and I understanding we both wanted them to cum inside her pussy and fill it up and though it didnt happen, one day getting her pregnant.

Im working on my girlfriend right now but we are a little too old for multiple children. We plan to have our own first then she will start cuckolding me and if it happens we will deal with it then but she also only wants an african (not black american) cock and wants them bareback with me stepping back at that time as beta.

Well there’s no better feeling than having my bbc lovers cock throbbing in my cunt before he starts ejaculating deep in my giving me his hot fertile seed filling my body more than my husband could ever do with his little white cock. He shoots so hard and gives me so much cum.
I means my body is his to use to satisfy both his , my husbands sexual needs .

Last edited:
I love taking my Bull's cum deep inside of my married, white pussy. It feels amazing; it's taboo and intense; it's how my Bull marks that he owns me and it provides extra lube - and proof that I pleasured my Bull - for my Stag when he slides in after to reclaim me.

BBC Bulls are not designed nor should they be wrapped in latex; that's for smaller, white cocks. Bulls must receive the ultimate pleasure of white pussy creaming and milking raw, thick, black cock. It's how it's supposed to be.

View attachment 3891546
Maybe that should say "take a lick."

Back