Why do women love their men to cum inside their pussies?

For me it's a mental high and physical feeling knowing that a man is ejaculating inside of me. Knowing and feeling him cumming in me is enormously sexy and driving for me.
I’ve heard getting that cum is a reminder of her power, how she is really in control. Even if I cum in 30 seconds. Although it becomes bad and horrible when I do do every time😢

The mating processes do indeed have centuries of deeply embedded desires for both sexes ... to continue the species. Women, in general, don't feel their lives complete until they have one or more children, and men have a similar drive to spread their seeds among the available women. There's no real difference in the lower mammals and humans in copulations to expand the species.
The religious marital encouragement to monogomize the humans to one mate came along late in human histories.

Psychological Differences Between Behavior of Men and Women - GREAT LIFE ZONE

The mating processes do indeed have centuries of deeply embedded desires for both sexes ... to continue the species. Women, in general, don't feel their lives complete until they have one or more children, and men have a similar drive to spread their seeds among the available women. There's no real difference in the lower mammals and humans in copulations to expand the species.
The religious marital encouragement to monogomize the humans to one mate came along late in human histories.

Psychological Differences Between Behavior of Men and Women - GREAT LIFE ZONE
So you mean every actions of woman during sex is evolutionary as biology designed? That is to mate and get bred by her man?

So you mean every actions of woman during sex is evolutionary as biology designed? That is to mate and get bred by her man?
There's a bit more to it than that, but, YES ... women, in general, desire to find their mates(s) to repopulate, and men, in general, have that desire to spread their seeds as often as they can ... pretty basic and a bit bland, but that's the jest of it. The "desire" is basically there ... in my opinion the liberalization of sex has encouraged a higher % of humans to investigate and reach out for those embedded desires ... to copulate as often, and with as many as possible.
You go back a few thousand years and you see humans not all that far separated from other primates.

There are a few parts for me. The satisfaction of knowing I've pleased him is huge. I love the look on a man's face, from that moment when he knows he's just about to all the way until he collapses on top of you. It's so raw and open, no way to fake it, it's pure. I also really enjoy to feeling of his cock pulsing, it's like having his heartbeat inside me.

A little bit of it is that it's a power trip. A man is never more vulnerable than when he's orgasming, and having him in my arms at that moment is such a rush.

I just love the whole feeling of the cock tensing to its stiffest inside of me, then the pulse like feeling of warm cum inside me... ive only slept with white males, so yet to really feel the full experience lol And full of cum 😆
Well let’s fix that and make sure you get to feel the tensing of my black cock delivering a nice hot load of cum inside of you...

I like the phycological babble when it comes to sex and how what seed is more virulent then others and how woman are satisfied by gemological and biological inherited traits. How about this scientific research I have done over the past 30 years of in depth anaylsis......its feels good, so I do it again so it feels good again.

Back