Why do women love their men to cum inside their pussies?

Like a warm tap been released inside you. Heavenly.
My ex describes it similarly as a delicious and warm surging flooding feeling that increases with each ejaculatory jerk of my buddy's cock in her. She describes the feeling of his first four or five spurts, which are by far the biggest and punchiest, as fast thumpings impacting in the back of her vagina. After his initial 4 or 5 have been delivered the following 10 or so spurts are smoother and slower and less forceful but contribute very pleasurably to a feeling of slippery fluid fullness of her vagina all the way from its deepest pocket beyond her cervix to its opening at her vulva which of course is still contracting orgasmically on the deeply buried root of my buddy's erection.

She says the feeling is warmly filling and flooding and deliciously soothing of the overstretching of her vagina from my buddy's final frantic thrustings, and that the pleasure of being inseminated continues and even increases for many minutes to an hour or more after my buddy has finished ejaculating and withdrawn his cock.

Last edited:
My ex describes it similarly as a delicious and warm surging flooding feeling that increases with each ejaculatory jerk of my buddy's cock in her. She describes the feeling of his first four or five spurts, which are by far the biggest and punchiest, as fast thumpings impacting in the back of her vagina. After his initial 4 or 5 have been delivered the following 10 or so spurts are smoother and slower and less forceful but contribute very pleasurably to a feeling of slippery fluid fullness of her vagina all the way from its deepest pocket beyond her cervix to its opening at her vulva which of course is still contracting orgasmically on the deeply buried root of my buddy's erection.
Pls give the scientific or psychological explanation of that feeling. You are too good in that I know

Unpopular opinion time but I can't stand cum. The taste, the smell, the consistency. Can't stand it. I don't want to taste it or feel it leaking out of me.

I taught myself to deepthroat so I'd never have to taste it.

I'm team condom all the way to prevent STIs and fucking up my pH but even if it wasn't horribly alkaline and terrible for the acidic vaginal microbiome, it still grosses me out. Men who shoot tiny little loads are my favourite lol

Pls give the scientific or psychological explanation of that feeling. You are too good in that I know
Not "too good" actually. Only sexologically savvyier than most others on this forum.

On the anatomical and physiological Science side, we know that the deepest part of the vagina, that is the part immediately beneath and also beyond the woman's cervix, is richly supplied with sensory nerve endings which detect, separately, stretching of the walls of the vagina, and more importantly the deeply-felt vibrations that are set up by the more or less forceful spurts of semen impacting in the very back of the usually maximally stretched-up vagina during ejaculation.

The fact that most men ejaculate during a long-held, albeit somewhat jolting and jerky, full-depth thrust, results in the orgasmically-enlarged head of the cock remaining relatively still in the very back of the vagina throughout ejaculation such that the woman, without focusing very hard feeling-wise, can easily sense the vibrations, in the form of distinct thumpings, of the man's semen spurting into her.

The woman's acute awareness of her being ejaculated into usually greatly raises her erotic appreciation of her man as a provider of deeply sexual pleasure and, of course, sperm to fertilize her whether or not she has deliberaty initiated intercourse with him for him to impregnate her.

Somewhat paradoxically, the pleasure the woman gets from being ejaculated into and deeply feeling it naturally engenders excitement and/or anxiety in the moment of it happening because of her being aware, in the very act, that she stands to be impregnated by him.

Even a woman practising "sure-fire" contraception can, on feeling a man spurting into her, fear or hope or fantasize about him knocking her up, which not too paradoxically can add hugely to her excitement and pleasure at being very deeply fucked.

Not "too good" actually. Only sexologically savvyier than most others on this forum.

On the anatomical and physiological Science side, we know that the deepest part of the vagina, that is the part immediately beneath and also beyond the woman's cervix, is richly supplied with sensory nerve endings which detect, separately, stretching of the walls of the vagina, and more importantly the deeply-felt vibrations that are set up by the more or less forceful spurts of semen impacting in the very back of the usually maximally stretched-up vagina during ejaculation.

The fact that most men ejaculate during a long-held, albeit somewhat jolting and jerky, full-depth thrust, results in the orgasmically-enlarged head of the cock remaining relatively still in the very back of the vagina throughout ejaculation such that the woman, without focusing very hard feeling-wise, can easily sense the vibrations, in the form of distinct thumpings, of the man's semen spurting into her.

The woman's acute awareness of her being ejaculated into usually greatly raises her erotic appreciation of her man as a provider of deeply sexual pleasure and, of course, sperm to fertilize her whether or not she has deliberaty initiated intercourse with him for him to impregnate her.

Somewhat paradoxically, the pleasure the woman gets from being ejaculated into and deeply feeling it naturally engenders excitement and/or anxiety in the moment of it happening because of her being aware, in the very act, that she stands to be impregnated by him.

Even a woman practising "sure-fire" contraception can, on feeling a man spurting into her, fear or hope or fantasize about him knocking her up, which not too paradoxically can add hugely to her excitement and pleasure at being very deeply fucked.
Is that the reason why ovulating woman always prefer her man to ejaculate inside her with an inherent desire to get pregnant by him?

Not only does my wife like her man to cum inside her, she gets a bit peaved if he doesn’t. BTW it’s also a huge turn on for me to hear her tell her man that she wants his cum in her.
That’s hot.. What does she to you after him cumming in her??

Unpopular opinion time but I can't stand cum. The taste, the smell, the consistency. Can't stand it. I don't want to taste it or feel it leaking out of me.

I taught myself to deepthroat so I'd never have to taste it.

I'm team condom all the way to prevent STIs and fucking up my pH but even if it wasn't horribly alkaline and terrible for the acidic vaginal microbiome, it still grosses me out. Men who shoot tiny little loads are my favourite lol
My wife feels the same. Hates the taste and hates it leaking out of her.

Among the psychological intimacy, and the feeling that a partner isn’t holding back, sometimes I feel like that’s when he is deepest, biggest and most rhythmic, right before cumming inside the pussy. It physically and emotionally feels kind of amazing. Then after I feel like a little slut w all of his cum oozing out of me :). Ive only let one person so this to me ever, three times !!

Last edited:
Among the psychological intimacy, and the feeling that a partner isn’t holding back, sometimes I feel like that’s when he is deepest, biggest and most rhythmic, right before cunning inside the pussy. It physically and emotionally feels kind of amazing. Then after I feel like a little slut w all of his cum oozing out of me :). Ive only let one person so this to me ever, three times !!
Wow... want to get bred by him? XD

Back