Why do women love their men to cum inside their pussies?

My wife likes it when there is a large amount of cum and likes me to gaze into her eyes when I’m doing it, no kissing but occasionally she will lick my face just to ensure it gets as deep as possible in her. She says it makes her feel powerful and irresistible. Sometimes she doesn’t allow me to wank for a few days so that next time I fuck her her pussy is overflowing with my hot cum.
I had my prostate removed a couple of years ago and I can’t tell you how much I miss my ejaculate, as does my wife.

Is that the reason why ovulating woman always prefer her man to ejaculate inside her with an inherent desire to get pregnant by him?
If by "inherent" you mean biological, then Yes.

That said, my close-up and personal six-years-plus experience of witnessing my wife (now my ex-wife) ardently mating with my buddy beside me in our bed has confirmed for me that an ovulating woman in the act of expressing sexual desire for a particular man by being fucked and inseminated by him, is totally instinctually motivated to the point where Biology and Love become one in the very act, much more obviously to me when she feels him ejaculating in her. It is very beautiful and sexually exciting to witness, as well as being somewhat lonely-making and very humbling for me.

It is easy to understand that an ovulating woman's awareness of ejaculatory spurtings in the back of her vagina makes perfect biological sense and can greatly increase her orgasmicity in the arms of her man.

Further to that, as Science has shown, the lovers orgasming together results in the womb sucking up enough of the freshly ejaculated semen to greatly increase the chances of the woman conceiving from even a single coupling if she is being fucked during her fertile time.

An ovulating woman's awareness of that in the throes of the act itself can be a very powerful aphrodisiac for her whether or not she is conscious of fucking to get pregnant to her man.

I apologise if the above explanation you asked for is a tad too sexological and clinical. Just know that with my wife (now my ex) having being impregnated four times by my buddy beside me in our bed, my having a doctor's understanding of the nature of sexual love and the ins and outs of physical lovemaking has had its beautifully erotic upsides, and at the same time has helped me through attacks of disabling angst I can get from watching or hearing my beautiful ex-wife being so lovingly and satisfyingly fucked by my buddy.

Last edited:
Among the psychological intimacy, and the feeling that a partner isn’t holding back, sometimes I feel like that’s when he is deepest, biggest and most rhythmic, right before cunning inside the pussy. It physically and emotionally feels kind of amazing. Then after I feel like a little slut w all of his cum oozing out of me :). Ive only let one person so this to me ever, three times !!
I love that ".....deepest, biggest and most rhythmic......."

My ex knows the feeling very very well and tells me it's too erotic for words.

Having watched her being very beautifully and satisfyingly fucked by my young buddy more than two thousand times over the last six years, I believe her.

If by "inherent" you mean biological, then Yes.

That said, my close-up and personal six-years-plus experience of witnessing my wife (now my ex-wife) ardently mating with my buddy beside me in our bed has confirmed for me that an ovulating woman in the act of expressing sexual desire for a particular man by being fucked and inseminated by him, is totally instinctually motivated to the point where Biology and Love become one in the very act, much more obviously to me when she feels him ejaculating in her. It is very beautiful and sexually exciting to witness, as well as being somewhat lonely-making and very humbling for me.

It is easy to understand that an ovulating woman's awareness of ejaculatory spurtings in the back of her vagina makes perfect biological sense and can greatly increase her orgasmicity in the arms of her man.

Further to that, as Science has shown, the lovers orgasming together results in the womb sucking up enough of the freshly ejaculated semen to greatly increase the chances of the woman conceiving from even a single coupling if she is being fucked during her fertile time.

An ovulating woman's awareness of that in the throes of the act itself can be a very powerful aphrodisiac for her whether or not she is conscious of fucking to get pregnant to her man.

I apologise if the above explanation you asked for is a tad too sexological and clinical. Just know that with my wife (now my ex) having being impregnated four times by my buddy beside me in our bed, my having a doctor's understanding of the nature of sexual love and the ins and outs of physical lovemaking has had its beautifully erotic upsides, and at the same time has helped me through attacks of disabling angst I can get from watching or hearing my beautiful ex-wife being so lovingly and satisfyingly fucked by my buddy.
Ya I meant biology.. you are too good in detailing.. are there any other blogs or websites or writings which you describe the psychology, science of female orgasms and sexuality like these.. absolutely loving it

Ya I meant biology.. you are too good in detailing.. are there any other blogs or websites or writings which you describe the psychology, science of female orgasms and sexuality like these.. absolutely loving it
Yes, I contribute to other forums, including a few professional sexological and andrological ones.

Pretty obvious why we like a guy to cum inside, it’s because that is the way nature intended. Feeling your mam thrust and cum deep inside is a amazing. Knowing you have given him please and feeling the squirt of warm cum is very rewarding.
Yes indeed! As nature intended, thrusting, spurting, warming, thrilling, satisfying.....all of them coming together in a single act of Love.

It's totally amazing and very beautiful indeed, for the man as well as the woman.

Pretty obvious why we like a guy to cum inside, it’s because that is the way nature intended. Feeling your mam thrust and cum deep inside is a amazing. Knowing you have given him please and feeling the squirt of warm cum is very rewarding.
With your forum name being JaxCougar can we take it that your sexual preference is young and spunkier males?

Your above post suggests that too, what with younger men being pretty much invariably more copious and forceful ejaculators and multi-orgasmic like my young black buddy, and so appreciative of experienced women like you who have come to love their superior sexual potency—assuming that you have of course.

Last edited:
With your forum name being JaxCougar can we take it that your sexual preference is young and spunkier males?

Your above post suggests that too, what with younger men being pretty much invariably more copious and forceful ejaculators and multi-orgasmic like my young black buddy, and so appreciative of experienced women like you who have come to love their superior sexual potency.

Assuming you have of course.
What about the woman thrusting her hips to her man while intercourse? Is that done subconsciously??

What about the woman thrusting her hips to her man while intercourse? Is that done subconsciously??
No, the woman's voluntary thrustings to meet those of her lover during intercourse are motivated and timed and driven quite consciously by her natural desire to maximize her pleasure during the more or less lengthy build-up to orgasm.

But the woman's immediately pre-orgasmic and finally orgasmic counter-thrustings in response to her man's, more especially when she feels his cock expanding in her vagina in those few seconds before he drives it maximally deeply into her just before he ejaculates, are motivated not consciously but for the most part instinctually---subconsciously if you like.

The man, sensing from the instinctual and largely uncontrollable buckings of her pelvis against his, responds to her ultimately over-riding almost desperate need to be fucked harder and more deeply to get her off while she is being inseminated. All of which is of course procreationally motivated, largely instinctually and, especially in its pre-orgasmic and orgasmic physical manifestations, perfectly reflexly by the woman.

The inevitable result is that at the finish of a full-on bareback fuck it is nearly always the woman's instinct to conceive a baby that prevails and causes her to automatically up the frequency and ******* and effectiveness of her instinctive pelvic counter-thrustings in response to the uncontrollably orgasmic ones of the man, whether she or he are conscious of that or not.

The obvious natural purpose served by the instinctive counter-thrust response of the woman to her man as she strives to orgasm usually ensures that she orgasms when he does and that he ejaculates in her as deeply as possible (ideally up against or directly into the open mouth of her cervix) and that his doing so greatly increases the chances of her conceiving a baby.

As you have very likely experienced, the often dramatic peaking of the woman's libido in the middle of her ******* cycle causes her to be predominantly instinctually, and not so much consciously, driven during intercourse with a man and to respond much more strongly and effectively procreationally-wise to his thrusting in her, as described above, than at any other time in her cycle.

In honest and open full-on bareback fucking of a man by a woman Biology wins every time, as you appear to know full well.

Good on you. Keep it up.

Last edited:
No, the woman's voluntary thrustings to meet those of her lover during intercourse are motivated and timed and driven quite consciously by her to maximize her pleasure during the more or less lengthy build-up to orgasm.

But the woman's immediately pre-orgasmic and finally orgasmic counter-thrustings in response to her man's, more especially when she feels his cock expanding in her vagina in those few seconds before he drives it maximally deeply into her just before he ejaculates, are motivated not consciously but for the most part instinctually---subconsciously if you like.

The man, sensing from the instinctual and largely uncontrollable buckings of her pelvis against his, responds to him and her ultimately over-riding almost desperate need to be fucked harder and more deeply to get her off while she is being inseminated. All of which is of course procreationally motivated, largely instinctually and, especially in its pre-orgasmic and orgasmic physical manifestations, perfectly reflexly by the woman.

The inevitable result is that at the finish of a full-on bareback fuck it is nearly always the woman's instinct to conceive a baby that prevails and causes her to automatically up the frequency and ******* and effectiveness of her instinctive pelvic counter-thrustings in response to the uncontrollably orgasmic ones of the man, whether she or he are conscious of that or not.

The obvious natural purpose served by the instinctive counter-thrust response of the woman to her man as she strives to orgasm usually ensures that she orgasms when he does and that he ejaculates in her as deeply as possible (ideally up against or directly into the open mouth of her cervix) and that his doing so greatly increases the chances of her conceiving a baby.

As you have very likely experienced, the often dramatic peaking of the woman's libido in the middle of her ******* cycle, causes her to be predominantly instinctually, and not so much consciously, driven during intercourse with a man and to respond much more strongly and effectively procreationally-wise to his thrusting in her, as described above, than at any other time in her cycle.

In honest and open full-on bareback fucking of a man by a woman Biology wins every time, as you appear to know full well.

Good on you. Keep it up.
Wow. Such a great explanation

No, the woman's voluntary thrustings to meet those of her lover during intercourse are motivated and timed and driven quite consciously by her to maximize her pleasure during the more or less lengthy build-up to orgasm.

The man, sensing from the instinctual and largely uncontrollable buckings of her pelvis against his, responds to him and her ultimately over-riding almost desperate need to be fucked harder and more deeply to get her off while she is being inseminated. All of which is of course procreationally motivated, largely instinctually and, especially in its pre-orgasmic and orgasmic physical manifestations, perfectly reflexly by the woman.

As you have very likely experienced, the often dramatic peaking of the woman's libido in the middle of her ******* cycle, causes her to be predominantly instinctually, and not so much consciously, driven during intercourse with a man and to respond much more strongly and effectively procreationally-wise to his thrusting in her, as described above, than at any other time in her cycle.

Good on you. Keep it up.
Is it true that women during ovulation want to mate with tall muscular and dark person? why is it so? I read somewhere that they instinctively avoid mating with their primary partner (husband or bf) is he is not that attractive

Back