Why do women love their men to cum inside their pussies?

I like the phycological babble when it comes to sex and how what seed is more virulent then others and how woman are satisfied by gemological and biological inherited traits. How about this scientific research I have done over the past 30 years of in depth anaylsis......its feels good, so I do it again so it feels good again.
I want to see that analysis and research work plss

Yes it’s something she always has done with her black bulls
The feeling of receiving an ejaculation is something that man cannot fully understand. Our pussies were created for that purpose. All the thrusting is wonderful, but we need that load of semen to feel complete. The warmth, the wetness, the stickiness. such a special feeling. And it's even better when he stays in, twitching, after all the sperm have been delivered.

The feeling of receiving an ejaculation is something that man cannot fully understand. Our pussies were created for that purpose. All the thrusting is wonderful, but we need that load of semen to feel complete. The warmth, the wetness, the stickiness. such a special feeling. And it's even better when he stays in, twitching, after all the sperm have been delivered.
My wife agrees loves big cucks cuming in her and humpping out the last drop of cum.

I love taking my Bull's cum deep inside of my married, white pussy. It feels amazing; it's taboo and intense; it's how my Bull marks that he owns me and it provides extra lube - and proof that I pleasured my Bull - for my Stag when he slides in after to reclaim me.

BBC Bulls are not designed nor should they be wrapped in latex; that's for smaller, white cocks. Bulls must receive the ultimate pleasure of white pussy creaming and milking raw, thick, black cock. It's how it's supposed to be.

1612390143879.png

Thank you!

Yes, it's taboo and naughty and erotic for married, white wives to be sexually intimate and submissive with and to Black Dominant Bulls. But, at the same time, milking a thick, veiny, dominant black cock raw, bare, creaming it, as he pushes in deeper than any white cock can... it's so sexually right, natural.

Thank you!

Yes, it's taboo and naughty and erotic for married, white wives to be sexually intimate and submissive with and to Black Dominant Bulls. But, at the same time, milking a thick, veiny, dominant black cock raw, bare, creaming it, as he pushes in deeper than any white cock can... it's so sexually right, natural.
Nature made us to be bred by the biggest and strongest males available. That's why we are so turned on by strong black men and why we do our best to maximize their input of semen.

Back