Why do women love their men to cum inside their pussies?

It fun, exciting, and primal. I mean you are literally letting another person put part of themself inside of you. The knowledge I have made a man excited enough to where he needed to be inside of my body and shoot part of himself inside is highly erotic and a mental turn on for me.
So hot Buttercupp! Well said!

It fun, exciting, and primal. I mean you are literally letting another person put part of themself inside of you. The knowledge I have made a man excited enough to where he needed to be inside of my body and shoot part of himself inside is highly erotic and a mental turn on for me.

The word “primal” is lightning to the groin. It’s like, the Invisibility Cloak that women wear every minute of the day
is stripped off, leaving the core role of the woman during sex. Receive semen, become impregnated.

The word “primal” is lightning to the groin. It’s like, the Invisibility Cloak that women wear every minute of the day
is stripped off, leaving the core role of the woman during sex. Receive semen, become impregnated.
As much as we can portray ourselves as advanced people and so forth we have these acts that just break us down to baser instincts of lust, desire and drive.

Very well and excitingly put. Exactly how I’ve always felt whenever I’ve gotten to spread my seed with my wife ( or former lovers)

I’m putting a part of myself in her..potentially generating a forever connection/bond if the seed takes hold! I guess it’s why I’m so obsessed with seeing good sex resulting in rewarding creampies..lol. especially interracial.

So true.

Especially for me when it’s my cock that’s the conductor of the lightning and the spurting semen.

Very well stated! 💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️

Strictly-speaking, it’s not subconscious. It’s instinctual and often deliciously deliberate, especially if the woman is being fucked bareback during her fertile time and her lover is responding to her peaking libidinal fervour and erotic needs by going into top-gear with the vigour and commensurate sexiness of his thrusting into her.

At such a time the urgency of the woman’s counter-thrusting is an expression of her desire to have her lover inseminate her as deeply as possible and, ideally, to orgasm with him; both of which serve her inborn urge to reproduce, especially with a man who for his superior physical and sexual characteristics she has chosen to fath er a baby for her.
👍👍👍👍👍👍

The feeling of receiving an ejaculation is something that man cannot fully understand. Our pussies were created for that purpose. All the thrusting is wonderful, but we need that load of semen to feel complete. The warmth, the wetness, the stickiness. such a special feeling. And it's even better when he stays in, twitching, after all the sperm have been delivered.
Oh god! Yes

There are a few parts for me. The satisfaction of knowing I've pleased him is huge. I love the look on a man's face, from that moment when he knows he's just about to all the way until he collapses on top of you. It's so raw and open, no way to fake it, it's pure. I also really enjoy to feeling of his cock pulsing, it's like having his heartbeat inside me.

A little bit of it is that it's a power trip. A man is never more vulnerable than when he's orgasming, and having him in my arms at that moment is such a rush.
I love how you stated this!

Not "too good" actually. Only sexologically savvyier than most others on this forum.

On the anatomical and physiological Science side, we know that the deepest part of the vagina, that is the part immediately beneath and also beyond the woman's cervix, is richly supplied with sensory nerve endings which detect, separately, stretching of the walls of the vagina, and more importantly the deeply-felt vibrations that are set up by the more or less forceful spurts of semen impacting in the very back of the usually maximally stretched-up vagina during ejaculation.

The fact that most men ejaculate during a long-held, albeit somewhat jolting and jerky, full-depth thrust, results in the orgasmically-enlarged head of the cock remaining relatively still in the very back of the vagina throughout ejaculation such that the woman, without focusing very hard feeling-wise, can easily sense the vibrations, in the form of distinct thumpings, of the man's semen spurting into her.

The woman's acute awareness of her being ejaculated into usually greatly raises her erotic appreciation of her man as a provider of deeply sexual pleasure and, of course, sperm to fertilize her whether or not she has deliberaty initiated intercourse with him for him to impregnate her.

Somewhat paradoxically, the pleasure the woman gets from being ejaculated into and deeply feeling it naturally engenders excitement and/or anxiety in the moment of it happening because of her being aware, in the very act, that she stands to be impregnated by him.

Even a woman practising "sure-fire" contraception can, on feeling a man spurting into her, fear or hope or fantasize about him knocking her up, which not too paradoxically can add hugely to her excitement and pleasure at being very deeply fucked.
👍👍👍👍

Back