Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

I can't speak for all women here, but my wife loves the aesthetics. When she is pleasuring herself watching BBCs masturbate, and I ask her what she likes about black men, her answers are very clear. She is in awe of their physique (she likes the tall and athletic type), the size of their package (she likes 'em huge 9+ and veiny), their stamina when they fuck, their dominance and passion, and the amount of cum dispensed when they ejaculate. Finally after a few years of fantasizing and lots of role play and pillow talk she feels ready to go for the real thing. The reason we are on this platform.
Your wife likes all the delightful aspects of BBC!

Being blunt, I love fucking men...and I don't put them into labled categories like Black, White, Hispanic, etc. I put them into categories of who acted like a man AND a gentleman before, during and after any sexual encounter. While, on the one hand, we strive daily to achieve Dr. King's desire for a colorblind society, we seem to continue a long legacy of dividing ourselves by the color of our skin. There are men of any color who have huge cocks, large cocks, average cocks and small cocks...all can satisfy a woman IF the man knows how to use his cock effectively. There are NO studies that show/prove any race has a corner on the "huge cock franchise." White men have been marrying black women for generations; in fact, that particular dynamic was shown on TV shows as early as the 1960s.

It's one thing to buy into a fantasy life; hell even I have done that by virtue of the BMs I've fucked over the past 30+ years; however, I also keep a level head and, no, some of the BM I went to bed with were rubbish and couldn't satisfy any woman even if given days to try. The same is true of men of other races, too. Forget the race side of things and enjoy the sex. There are myriad reasons why I enjoy fucking black men and, yes, some of it is the color contrast and their bodies...but the same is true of men of other races I've fucked, too. I don't segregate...I integrate all races into my desires and prefer to divide men into columns of "great fucks" and "wouldn't fuck again if paid to do so." Those columns don't care about color; they rank by who knows how to fuck and that knows no racial boundaries!

Omg so many things to mention. I'll try to keep it short. The first thing that comes to mind is their sexy confident swag, and the way they undress you with their eyes. Gives me goose bumps all over. During sex, it's the way they move their hips... much different/exponentially better than white boys. They're also not mechanical and in a hurry to cum themselves. Take their time to find out where and how a girl likes to be touched, and then exploit it... driving her to mind-bending ear piercing leg shaking orgasms. Big cum loads, luscious thick skin, the number of times they can fuck in any given day, and perhaps my fav... the intense guttural primal way they sound when they cum. And for days after, the overwhelming memory of knowing just how good you were fucked. Yum.

Back