Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

My wife's lover is a coworker and he has know idea that i know......when I talk about it in bed with her trying to get any details she'll tell me...I refer to it now is "and then he made love to you" and she responds "yes" I've said "and then you felt him cum deep inside you?" she responds "yes" then I immediately say "he's got to be falling in love with you at that very moment inside you" she didn't answer....then I said " you have to feel a little in love with him when you feel him cum that deep?" and she whispered really softly "yes"

I love them because they are so damn handsome and they are not too shy to flirt with me, and more, in public! When it comes to sex they don't beat around the bush, so to speak. The first time my black BF wanted me to suck his dick, he said "Get on your knees and suck my dick." Like, he knew I was going to do it, and I - even though I had told all my boyfriends and my husband "I don't do that" - Immediately dropped to my knees and reached for his zipper. Black men always play with me, no matter who is watching! I have had multiple orgasms almost every time I have been with a black man! Need I say more...???
Please login or become a member to view

I love them because they are so damn handsome and they are not too shy to flirt with me, and more, in public! When it comes to sex they don't beat around the bush, so to speak. The first time my black BF wanted me to suck his dick, he said "Get on your knees and suck my dick." Like, he knew I was going to do it, and I - even though I had told all my boyfriends and my husband "I don't do that" - Immediately dropped to my knees and reached for his zipper. Black men always play with me, no matter who is watching! I have had multiple orgasms almost every time I have been with a black man! Need I say more...???
Please login or become a member to view
That's hot Deeanna. Thats why I follow you. I love your sexy ass btw.

I've always been attracted to black men, but honestly the difference even before sex is absolutely insane. Black men are more likely to be forward about what they want (something I've had trouble with in the past, so it's a big thing for me), they speak more confidently when hitting on you, and goddamn do not even get me started on the different tones of voice between black men and non-black men. When it comes to sex though, it's a whole new level. I've never had such intense orgasms with any other race as I have with black men. Even with white men (who I have the most experience with) who are about the same size as some of the black men I've had, it's not as good because of either their stamina or unwillingness to do what I need to get off. I only started having sex with black men in the past year, but I've pretty much sworn off white men because of how unsatisfied I was with them, compared to how much i am satisfied by my black partners.

Back