Why do white guy hit on women on this site?

There is one black guy 25 miles from me. Wont even entertain thought of meetin me or wife in hopes of blacking her. Prob fake

Yep..95% fake,liar,frauds..Id go so far as to say that most of the people on here,even the verified white female or black male are white men.That is why I feel no reason to verify or prove myself to others.I do enjoy the hot pics & content here though.
Totally agree 100% ;)

We are here for ourself not for you and will decide who I share pics & video with.Im not posting my private pics all over the internet to prove anything to anybody unless I so choose.Especially with all the fraudulent people on here.
Still not the point you can set it to private the ones who say fake this fake that have no track record on here meaning met anyone at all nobody said anything about showing faces some of you females to quick to start *******

Still not the point you can set it to private the ones who say fake this fake that have no track record on here meaning met anyone at all nobody said anything about showing faces some of you females to quick to start *******
It's called being a cunt, and our culture encourages it. They're being so harassed and put upon because guys find them attractive on here. Oh my, what's a poor girl to do.

Last edited:
Back