Why do so many black men want our butts?

As many have already stated, a woman giving up her ass is the ultimate act of submission, but it's also like her stating, "I'm giving you everything that I have, and I'm not holding back." What makes it so special to me is that most of the women plan ahead. They know there's a good chance that they're going to give it up, and so they plan--and prep. That's when you know it's extra special to her, too! For her to take a few hours (or adjust her diet for a day or so) to make it as clean as possible shows me that she wants this event to be "extra special" and I'll remember her for the steps she took to make it that way.

From Christine -
I don't know exactly, but I remember purposely
not telling Ray that my bull was now fucking me in the ass.
Then one day he came home and saw Trey's black snake slithering
out of my ass.

The whole scene was surreal. Our bedroom smelled like ass,
He saw the cum oozing out of my butthole. And all Trey said was,
"We done take it to the next level".

For Ray, I think he finally understood that things had gotten serious.

Idk..my opinion..white guys like anal more..and white women like it moreā€¦BLK girls donā€™t be into it..they say Hell no..your Dick too bigā€¦both races some will and some wonā€™t..thatā€™s all..I promise you the majority of white woman when they were young and virgins would say Iā€™ll give you a blowjob or fuck me in the assā€¦all facts..that was new to us cause BLK girls were not fucking in the ass at that ageā€¦have one now that didnā€™t want to do itā€¦promiSe you after bout 3 times she loved itā€¦I donā€™t even ask..she request it now..all factsā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø..white girls we wanna fuck in ass to help get that booty plump for u..šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I know there are many explanations for this - from the plausible to the ridiculous, the societal to the cultural, and inherent to the male/female relationship blended with racial history. What I say for myself is - when I see a nice, round, white woman's ass, I just want to fuck it. Period. But that's not all. I want to do everything imaginable with it and to it - from the natural to the freaky, involving anything and everything that might get me off and her with me. I've long since gotten past wondering why - I just wonder when I can get it next!:unsure::cool:

A nice, round white woman's ass is just...DAMN!! I want some of dat!! :p:sex:šŸ†šŸ’¦
Beautiful

Back