Why do so many black men want our butts?

Yes, and the white wife will usually have to be trained by her bull to accept anal. There may be some resistance at first because of fears of pain and her inexperience or distaste ( a more mature white wife) at the idea but her bull will take her through the process until she can take his full length and bottom out. But a true QoS should present all theee holes for use and her bull’s pleasure.
YUP...at all times!

I love anal & it's an inherent part of sex for me; if I don't get plenty of anal in a session, I end up feeling quite unfulfilled by the end of it.
I've been lucky with the black guys I've been with, in that most of them have never hesitated, or even asked, before taking me anally. I find the psychological aspect of them taking me up the ass without asking first, a HUGE turn-on & it really brings out my submissive side.
I should add that I'm pretty lucky because I can handle big cocks in my ass without it being unbearable - pain just adds to the pleasure when I'm 'in the zone'.
AGAIN...another example of the why! It really isn't that complex to understand.

My friend Jen and I were talking and we can't figure out why so many more black men want anal than white men. Any ideas?
Wife and I just had this conversation. 2 of the 6 black guys she’s had foreplay with at the adult hotel we go to, have stuck a finger in her ass. Makes her uncomfortable. They both did similar, when he moved next to her, and slid a hand behind and under her and immediately went for the butt.

She used to hate anal, although she’s still very hesitant about it, about a year back we were playing and I started to bite her ass, then moved to rim her and lick her pussy from behind, after a bit she fully got into it, I ended up fucking her ass. We’ve done it a dozen times, now when I do it, she gets into it, but doesn’t always want anal sex.

I asked if that’s maybe why she’s uncomfortable with them doing it, as there’s no warm up before hand. She said maybe.

My friend Jen and I were talking and we can't figure out why so many more black men want anal than white men. Any ideas?
The sensation of the anal cavity is simply, unbelievably, fantastic.
While NOTHING will ever sufficiently substitute the pleasure of vaginal sex, anal sex is just extremely satifying, -especially if the vagina has been stretched to the point where it just doesn't grip as firmly.
Otherwise, I won't pressure anyone for it.
For me, it's all about mutual pleasure, and mutual respect.
It's not about power, or exercising dominion.

Personally, I enjoy pounding away at a very horny white women's arsehole with my girthy black cock balls deep inside and seeing the contrast of black and white from behind and not forgetting hearing her moaning and shaking from getting properly fucked...

The sensation of the anal cavity is simply, unbelievably, fantastic.
While NOTHING will ever sufficiently substitute the pleasure of vaginal sex, anal sex is just extremely satifying, -especially if the vagina has been stretched to the point where it just doesn't grip as firmly.
Otherwise, I won't pressure anyone for it.
For me, it's all about mutual pleasure, and mutual respect.
It's not about power, or exercising dominion.
Can you explain that part about not gripping? After having ki ds (and getting older) it definitely feels different than it used to

Can you explain that part about not gripping? After having ki ds (and getting older) it definitely feels different than it used to
I enjoyed being with one partner when we (first) had vaginal sex. She had two children, and penetrating her vagina was no problem, because it was stretched, and conditioned to open wide (much wider than necessary for my girth).
But, compared to a subsequent partner (actually, an *******), her vagina was relatively tight, as if she was a virgin.
On the other hand, the first time that I enjoyed anal sex with my partner, she initiated it; pushing my cock (just under 8 inches) into her back hole was sensational, because there was limited resistance, and the fit was nice, and snug.

I enjoyed being with one partner when we (first) had vaginal sex. She had two children, and penetrating her vagina was no problem, because it was stretched, and conditioned to open wide (much wider than necessary for my girth).
But, compared to a subsequent partner (actually, an *******), her vagina was relatively tight, as if she was a virgin.
On the other hand, the first time that I enjoyed anal sex with my partner, she initiated it; pushing my cock (just under 8 inches) into her back hole was sensational, because there was limited resistance, and the fit was nice, and snug.
I honestly do not recall ever having any difficulty with vaginal penetration, even my first time. Now, certainly it just slides right in.
There have been two periods in my life where I frequently had sex anally. The first was about two years when I was in college, and the second is the last two years. There is no doubt that it is much easier to accept when you are doing it regularly. Presently it takes little effort for him to go in, but he is quite well endowed and it definitely feels very tight as he is doing it. I think he likes doing it more than regular sex.

I honestly do not recall ever having any difficulty with vaginal penetration, even my first time. Now, certainly it just slides right in.
There have been two periods in my life where I frequently had sex anally. The first was about two years when I was in college, and the second is the last two years. There is no doubt that it is much easier to accept when you are doing it regularly. Presently it takes little effort for him to go in, but he is quite well endowed and it definitely feels very tight as he is doing it. I think he likes doing it more than regular sex.
Yep.....Once a Man has had your Ass.....It may become the "Primary Hole."

Well that way they're aiming for the same hole all the time and don't get confused - have these fellows that you experienced in this area - had they been in prison in their past - funny but true - Doo Doo Chasers -

Back