Why do so many black men want our butts?

Married 25+ years. Tried anal 3 times with wife, never went well. All good.
A few tears ago we started mfm fun with a guy we know. Our midlife wild experimenting side I guess. We have fun.
One night he's doing her from behind. He says they are going to try back door. I'm thinking no way. He lubed his dick and her butt she just stayed with it. He lined up and pushed in super slow. Soon he was all the way in, she's grunting like crazy. SLOW full pumps, she's grunting loud. He pulled out and she said WOW. I was thinking WTF?
Since then he's fucked her butt a few times. She's good with anal from me and him.
She's never said she likes it but she takes it no problem.

My friend Jen and I were talking and we can't figure out why so many more black men want anal than white men. Any ideas?
Most of us brothas just love white ass. Just something about the contrast compared to our skin - it arouses differently to us black men. But to constantly want to do anal, not many brothas are just gung ho like that to insist on putting it in your butt, we just wanna feel those soft white cheeks bounce off of us regardless of which hole our bbcs are in. Personally I prefer giving a white woman backshots with my bbc balls deep in her pussy. Playing with her ass is cool but that just comes with loving the entirety of a hot snowbunny.

In my travels, this is what I've experienced and these are just my experiences
-Most black women I've fucked aren't into getting fucked in the ass. However, I've had a few that offered it as a way to keep me interested, and began to love it.
- Latinas take less convincing and some offered their asses as bragging rights (weird but true). I was fucking 3 chics that happened to know each other fairly well. ******* went bad with one and I came up in a wine-infused ladies' night. They all admitted to letting me fuck them in the ass. 2/3 said they did it to say they actually successfully tried it. One did it to see if I would see her a bit more. Chics are hilarious in their tactics LOL
-Asian women seldom let me fuck them in the ass but I had one Hmong chic with a plump ass. She began to like for me to stick my thumb in her ass while fucked her doggy style. One night I pulled my dick out and slapped it on her now puckered ass and she offered it to me. It got wild because she began to squirt from it and wanted it all the time after that.
-White women have majority of the time been down for it! I still have older chic I mess with because she loves for me to fuck her in the ass. I used to fuck this married chic and her husband began to get suspicious of her so she only let me fuck her in the ass. She said he had a small dick and accused her of being too loose at times. So resorted to blowing her asshole out and shooting loads in it because she demanded it.

In my views they (even women with blacks) prefer anal cos of "Pleasure with Pain". How many agree with me?
Maybe. If it's done right, with proper preparation (*******), and both partners know their role, anal intercourse can be quite pleasant. I think couples who are curious should take some time to do proper research on technique, and most important, practice. If the woman knows that by trying to push him out as he is pushing in, she relaxes her muscles and the discomfort is minimal....all about knowing yourself, and knowing your partner.

Back