Why do so many black men want our butts?

Aside from the physical differences (like tightness), I'm going to guess the reasons are mostly psychological. The level of submission and intimacy is greater than just regular intercourse. The fact that so many white women are reluctant to surrender it to their white husbands or boyfriends probably makes it even more appealing to Black men. There's a connotation of possession or ownership that goes with it, too. If I ever convince my wife to move beyond interracial fantasy into a real life encounter it's one of the things I certainly want for her to experience.

I don't know - just glad that my first black BF made me do it. I hated it at first, but I kept doing it with him because I knew that he liked it. Pretty soon I started liking it, then I started asking for it! Now I love it, but you have to do it right! Fun fact: Only my three black BFs have ever been in my ass.!!!
View attachment 2062771
You are wonderful, black cock only women are so radiant.

From our experience it is a dominance/submissive situation where anal sex is the final and total submission to a lover. Amie and I had been married for several years before I shared her with black men. Up until then she had never allowed me to take her ass, claiming it was too uncomfortable for her.
Needless to say I was shocked when I watched her have sex with a black man the first time. I couldn't believe it when she willingly and eagerly let him invade her backside with his big bare black cock. She told me afterwards that when she is with black lovers she is willing to do allow them to do anything they want to her with nothing off limits. She feels so submissive to them and the more dominant they are the better. While I cannot speak for the black men she has been with, I imagine they sense her submissiveness and anal sex is the last boundary to be crossed to total domination.
I totally agree with you, is a matter of dominance and owning the complete woman body.

My experience has been that the white males have wanted my rectum more often than the black males. But my experiences do not amount to any statistical significance, I am sure; just my anecdotal evidence.
I agree with some of the sentiments here; the intimate invasion is a power trip for the dominant...and a submissive trip for the submissive. He gets off on her <initial> pain; she gets off on his pleasure.

https://my.mixtape.moe/zpvqlt.webm

a122.gif

aint_180.jpg

aint_276.gif

aint_290.gif

Loving big butts is one thing and f*cking your ass is another thing. Giving up the ass for me is all about submitting to HIM. That person has to show me his skills and domination and then I give up what I won't for anything less than the best. A lot of guys like my butt....but only talented, dominant black men get to f*ck it.
Thats fucking hot!!! lol

If she gives it up, that means she is really enjoying the sex she is having and she wants added sensual pleasure. She will only submit if something is done right.
Those who have taken a woman's ass will agree with me that upon penetration and moment after,she will relax all her muscles and she will enter into a state that even she (they) cannot describe to you. The awaking is when you start feeling her rectum slowly clamp down on you, she will arch her back, signaling that she wants more. Again if done right, magic happens.
What you get to see, when and after a woman has an anal orgasm, is priceless.

Back