Why do so many black men want our butts?

[Quote = "Kanika, post: 546896, miembro de: 54.381"] En mi opinión ellos (incluso las mujeres con negros) prefieren cos anales de "El placer con el dolor". ¿Cuántos de acuerdo conmigo? [/ Quote]

Estoy de acuerdo en parte con usted

[Quote = "alliyah, post: 715914, miembro de: 52.290"] Estoy de acuerdo sintiendo el dolor y el placer de tenerlo en mí [/ quote]
I do not liked me, but now I always do it excites me very much with them very strong orgasms. That if I have to be excited if it does not hurt
Well I am sure id make it pleasurable for you. You probably have a very attractive ass to go along with your sexy figure

[Quote = "Noreen, post: 722416, miembro de: 58.905"] pensé que todos los chicos quería anal?

aunque la mayoría no sabe cómo conseguirlo y menos aún sabía qué hacer con él cuando lo hacen.

el truco es no hacer muy bien. es que pedir con firmeza . [/ quote]
si por supuesto

well if you're like me, 20 and never even smelled a white queen before but u love everything about em but stay on the eastside of the city which is as far away from them as u kan get so im ****** to stroke my bbc 5 times a day fantasizing smh....i kan only imagine how wet and tight white pussies feel smh

I love taking a womans ass, probably because it is her most delicate, intimate part of her.
Wrong, the most delicate part on a woman's body is her whole body which is a temple that only us choose who to share it with. I personally think that if i want a man to like me, i want him to like me not for my body parts but for my personality first the rest is secondary.

Wrong, the most delicate part on a woman's body is her whole body which is a temple that only us choose who to share it with. I personally think that if i want a man to like me, i want him to like me not for my body parts but for my personality first the rest is secondary.

But in this lifestyle is personality really that important. I mean are you spending that much time with your lover that personality plays a big part. Now for your spouse or significant other than of course i agree.

Some blacks date some Blacks Dominate I feel it's a power thing especially in this life style . You'r there to get used . He's there to use ...you in anyway he wants.
For some whites it's painful for other whites it's the prefect mix of pleasure and pain, some say it's far more intense than vaginal sex. I read somewhere the anal wall has more nerves than the vagina can't remember if it was per area or what. That's why it can be so painful or extremely pleasurable. Now throw in the head fuck that a Superior Black Man is fucking your ass, the most privet part of your body.. He using it to please himself at your expense. Helplessness .. Intense sexual feeling..Total submission.. and if the Superior Black knows his stuff he's telling you how much you need it ( mental reinforcement ) and your lucky he's giving it to you.

All three black guys that have been with my wife went for it with her. I thought she didn't like it much and only did with a dildo in her vagina when we did it at home which gave her a great degree of pleasure. But now she seems to enjoy it with them. It probably has to do with the angle of insertion. As for the men, maybe it has to do with domination?

It's not a demand i just think most guys wanna do it either they never had or they just want to for me i am not a anal guy if happen it happens understand this that hole take shits eeeew

Back