Why do people pretend

The problem with this lifestyle is that you need certain things to make it happen (like a perfect storm lol ) if you're a cuck you kinda need a hotwife who wants to get black so if you don't even have a wife or have one whose not interested you end up fantasizing. Cuckolding is like bungee jumping some people have done again and again while others will think about until they get to old to do any.

I think a big reason people make it up is attention. They may genuinely be interested in life style but a) not have a gf/wife or b) gf/wife isn’t into it or doesn’t know about it and therefore the only way they get any attention off anyone on here or get their fantasy going is by making stuff up! Some people aren’t ready to make a fantasy real which is fine (including me) but if you lie you will get found out in this type of fetish but some people don’t care and live for the brief attention!

I just take everyone at face value unless they do something disturbing. I suppose we all are here for our own reasons so I let it go at that for whatever rationale we want to produce.
This sort of lifestyle is certainly one thing in my life that I want to keep well hidden.
Same here lol

Why are single white guys on here?
Because B2W was promoted as a cuckold- then interracial meeting site before it was changed last year to the other way around. Hence the web site is over flowing with single white cucks, breed all white out of existence nutters, bottom feeders, fakes, collectors and plain crazies. I think that covers it :)

Because B2W was promoted as a cuckold- then interracial meeting site before it was changed last year to the other way around. Hence the web site is over flowing with single white cucks, breed all white out of existence nutters, bottom feeders, fakes, collectors and plain crazies. I think that covers it :)
can a man be single and be a cuckold, i believe it is a woman who makes a man a cuckold. most people who fantasize about being one have no clue

I just take everyone at face value unless they do something disturbing. I suppose we all are here for our own reasons so I let it go at that for whatever rationale we want to produce.
This sort of lifestyle is certainly one thing in my life that I want to keep well hidden.
Well hidden that you love black nen yet gave a white man on your side is nice

Back