Why do people pretend

Who do certain people on here pretend and make stuff up is beyond me ? Your obviously here for a reason in the first place so just discuss that instead?
They do ... they're here to "pretend". Internet's a fantasy for many and provides a release valve. Some are here to look at photos & movies of amateurs, and others are on here to be giving considerations for meeting others. For example, there's a section for REAL people to go to that others that are unverified can't go. You also have a chatoom. If you're serious about wanting to meet, do a skype or some similarity, maybe a phone chat .... if they won't do that they're probably not real.
Plus, take into account that a majority of people might be on this website without their spouse's knowledge.

They do ... they're here to "pretend". Internet's a fantasy for many and provides a release valve. Some are here to look at photos & movies of amateurs, and others are on here to be giving considerations for meeting others. For example, there's a section for REAL people to go to that others that are unverified can't go. You also have a chatoom. If you're serious about wanting to meet, do a skype or some similarity, maybe a phone chat .... if they won't do that they're probably not real.
Plus, take into account that a majority of people might be on this website without their spouse's knowledge.
Point me in the direction for the Real group lol

can a man be single and be a cuckold, i believe it is a woman who makes a man a cuckold. most people who fantasize about being one have no clue
One thing that's happened over the past decade or so is that the meaning(s) of common used words have morphed into bigger words, or words with broader meanings. Cuckold is a fine example of that situation happening.
So, in today's interpretation of cuckold, ANYONE can be a cuckold when they're in a monogamous relationship with someone else. An example would be that YOU are engaged to get married in 3 months and you suddenly are provided photos or text proving that your future bride is seeing other men ... that would be a good example of the extended version of cuckolding. The key word in that sentence was "monogamous", by the way. By the way, the word cuckold is really nothing more than just a colorful word around "cheating" and "infidelity".
Another change to cuckold is that the description is not labeled to just MEN who's wives or GFs cheat ... its labeled on females who have a cheating husband or BF.
So, there have been and continue to be, broadened definitional changes to the words we use. Cuckold is a significant word on THIS website.

Last edited:
Point me in the direction for the Real group lol
Your frustration is noted ... lol So, if you're wanting to hook up with someone HERE, you've got to determine if they are even a female. LOL
Maybe expect them to be "verified" before you swap any preliminaries.
Once you've had some conversation and like the feedback, "verify their asses" with skype or other visional formats, and chat with them. And if they say they can't ... they're probably fake. Technology is moving along quite nicely and if they have a smartphone they can load it easily.

Your frustration is noted ... lol So, if you're wanting to hook up with someone HERE, you've got to determine if they are even a female. LOL
Maybe expect them to be "verified" before you swap any preliminaries.
Once you've had some conversation and like the feedback, "verify their asses" with skype or other visional formats, and chat with them. And if they say they can't ... they're probably fake. Technology is moving along quite nicely and if they have a smartphone they can load it easily.
Very good and it also depends on what you're looking for. I'm using this site as a place to learn and discover because I was (still) completely unaware of what this lifestyle entailed. I just take people at their face value and let it go at that.
Now, my BF and I know what we are looking for and it probably wont' be anyone from this site even if they live in the area. This is a good thing. I will private chat with anyone but I won't expose myself to anyone on here. I'm not looking for someone that lives 500 miles away so why bother? I'm also not looking for a black man that wants to service a number of women so they are out as potential partners. As for verifying or going to another platform, I don't have a problem with that but will reserve that for the proper time and what I consider a proper match. Absolutely my call on that. I'm already using another site to meet a different variety of Black men.

Back