Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I think you are correct to be concerned abut unprotected sex. My wife has only let a couple of her lovers cum inside her over the years .. and in both cases they were long term relationships (18 months and 2 years) and we all got tested.. including us.. Even though they knew the moment would arrive, she did not fully make up her mind until the last minute .. it was electrifying when she stopped the first lover from pulling out of her, and she widened her hips and pulled him in closer... hearing him moan as he came was amazing! .. the second guy she whispered "I want you to cum inside me " just before he entered her. It was amazing watching the intimacey and him struggle to last.. and those final deep strokes just before he cam were probably the hottest monent of our sex lives.. and yes.. it created a bond.. so there needs to be a lot of trust between everyone concerned.
Yes! So hot congratulations!

While many reasons (all true and valid) have been given so far as to why guys like myself love to see white wives take loads from BBC’s, there’s one I don’t think has been mentioned yet. While we get a lot of satisfaction seeing wives being pleasured to the maximum extent possible, some (like myself) love to see them filled for the simple reason that we truly LOVE our wives so much. Period. That sounds like I’m stating something that is obviously already known or implied, but it’s deeper than that. Doesn’t matter how much she likes to fuck others or how much we get off by her doing it for us. It goes beyond any fetish about seeing her just being pleasured or “used” or whatever. All those things are icing on the cake (in my view) compared to the core feeling of love I have for my wife. A woman I dated once asked me a question to make me think seriously about this. She asked if I was really in love with her OR more in love with the idea of her being with others? Ouch! Have to admit that really caught me off guard. Nothing wrong with loving what a wife does as long as the love of her is above and beyond all other things. That’s when it’s the best thing of all.

I usually do safe sex with bbcs. But it’s happened to meet trusted bull and do it bare. A lot of bull asked Me to cum in my pussy without condom, I’m on pill since I was 18, but the most of times I say no. It’s happened especially at the beginning to do it bare with Unknown bulls, it has been our mistake, fortunately without consequences. Safety comes first.
trusted bulls instead are allowed to cum wherever they want.
Hubby has asked me many times to be less categorical in this rule, because he loves to see me creampied. My pussy my rules.
i don’t know why, I think because It is a voyeristic matter, he gave me strange explanations regarding to complete the experience, make bull happy etc etc.

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
Has nothing to do with just husbands, i read an article once that there is a science behind why some guys like sloppy seconds.

Ive been In the lifestyle for over 20+ years. When I was younger to me all of this was just free pussy. (No dating, flowers or BS relationships etc.)
So when I would see that, it would kinda gross me out.
As I got older and I began to see...understand the passion of the cuck and his wife after I would cum in her, I could actually see the passion in them both as he went in behind me, with my cum dripping from her Pussy.
They both would always beg me to fill her up from my "Superior Black Cock." Some would let it be known, that she's not on birth control. Id be making love/Fucking their wives and having their husband watching, filming, beating off..or all the above, began to be a real turn on for me.
So now seeing them lick my cum from their wives or going in behind me, gives me satisfaction too. And yes, knowing that my seed is prized and desired by both is... Makes it my ultimate goal to fuck and breed them hard.
Excellent reply that was some of the questions I was having about how it is for the bull and what he wants to do. I of course would want him to do it but ultimately it would be up to the wife and bull as long as everyone is safe it pretty much is a major turn on

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?

Read this. It’ll completely explain most of your questions.

Yeah, that's the enticing danger...the risk that he'll knock her up with an interracial
Baby...and all will know she gets fucked by blacks..ummmm
Man, you are so right. That possibility that she'll be bred black and have a black baby is so fucking hot. When she has the baby and pushes that stroller, everyone knows she's been fucking black guys and has no idea who the baby daddy is.

I don't, I know my husband loves me with everything he has. It's part of the turn on for him and I love the feeling of a cock throbbing inside me.

Back