Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

My wife is well past any chance of breeding, so that is of little interest. I feel it is the ultimate act of one man's prowess over another. Not only fucking another man's wife, but shooting a load of hot cum into her seals the question of who is in charge. Then having to clean another man's cum out of your wife sets the husband's place and humiliation in stone.

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
For me that is the ultimate sexual goal. Sex with a purpose. The grand finale.

My wife has had a couple of black lovers and always practiced safer sex. The risks are simply too great to be careless.

If we ever had a long term relationship where trust was built and we were really comfortable with a guy's history and test status then I'd love for her to have sex without condoms. Everyone agrees bare sex is always more comfortable and I'm sure she'd love to feel the culmination of sex. From my perspective I'd just like for her to have sex without any barriers or things that stop the passion.

For me it is the whole reason I'm in this. It's so naughty, and erotic. The messy, delicious, used pussy. We have progressed to the point I rarely see them together anymore. So the only thing I really get is if she lets him fill her up and comes home. I go insane with lust and have to lick and taste her! Even her messy panties are a treat. She finds it to be gross and has recently stopped letting him cum in her and just has him blast on her tummy or ass. It gets wiped up and when she gets home I can not even tell she's been fucked other than it's puffy and red from his size. I get so disappointed and feel cheated but it's her body so I try not to make it a big deal.

I love the details in your reply ! Allot of what you are saying is what my husband has been telling me . It turns him on to see me turned on, like listening to me moan as a huge bbc is hitting areas he couldn’t possibly hit . And your desire to see your wife’s slutty side is beyond hot . This is what my hubby tells me he must see ! Never behind his back ! That’s just betrayal and a deal breaker . He must be included as you do with your wife . Hotwifing is the only alternative to cheating . Cheating is betrayal and lies and sneaking around . This is what breaks up the marriage . It’s not the act of sex that broke it up, it’s the lies and sneaking around and living a lie everyday . Hotwifing is a way for your wife to be slutty and flirt and get that spark that only a new person can give . Every woman has a natural desire to be with multiple people . Historically women would have as many sex partners as possible for the sole purpose to get pregnant. In a committed relationship , she can’t stray , BUT the natural desire is always there . So in hotwifing you’re giving this to her as a gift so she can fulfill this ancient natural desire . She will freely flirt , touch , and become a sexual goddess right before your eyes . This will wake up your primitive brain and you’ll natural build up more cum than ever before , creating the most amazing intense orgasm you’ve ever had . This is the gift she will give you ! Lol , my husband is the one that educated me on all of this . Just the thought or when we discuss it and bbc , our Sex is so amazing . When I actually fuck bbc for him I can’t wait can imagine how intense our sex life will become . Always remember that hotwifing is all about and should only be about enhancing your marital sexual relationship . What an amazing way right ? BBC can actually enhance a white marriage !
Wow learnt so much being on this site, thanks guys very helpful I struggled early on when my hubby said he wanted me to fuck another guy, I wondered what was wrong with me but through lots of chatting it sounds very similar to what I’m hearing here, only difference is I want to go bareback as never had anyone else cum inside me. I thought that would put him off boy was I wrong ☺️

My wife has used condoms with one-off lovers, but really doesn’t like them. She doesn’t use chemical or iud bc either. She wants her lovers cum shooting up into her body and his genes mixing with hers. It’s intensely pleasurable for her, and what sex is all about: creating new life.

While we went through a very foolish period of not being careful with partners, for the past few years we’ve made sure her lovers are tested and trustworthy. It does help that I’m around to emphasize that when they meet, since some guys are creepy, pushy or sleazy.

We have two beautiful children from bulls as a result of this pleasure and wife is pregnant with a third; her first from a black lover. We might have one more before considering bc or tubes being tied.

I know some people get off on the pregnancy kink ... that's never been my turn on. For me it's plain and simple, another man if filling my wife with is cum. My wife is fixed, we're selective about the guys we add. I love watching a guy pump her full... hearing his moans, watching his cock pulse. Everything about it is a turn on, not to mention the feeling of sliding in for seconds.

Hey babe, I understand your concerns and they are all valid. Just remember that it is your body. At the end of the day you should set the limits and liberty associated with your body. You can still call yourself a "hotwife" and when and if you find a stable situation that you are comfortable in then you can explore creampies, but until then keep it safe. Never doubt yourself in that department. Communication communication communication!!!
Sage advice!

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?

Why are you in the lifestyle? Why sleep with other men if your worried about all those things? Even if a condom is worn it can break and you can still get pregnant...or worse..do you make men wear condoms when you suck their dick? You can get an std that way too...what if you fall in love with your lover and wanna leave your husband? Pre cum and a full creampie are no different its all bodily fluids..So many possibilities and if you have issues with anything the lifestyle might not be for you

If I may chime in, I am actually hoping my future wife or gf will get pregnant. Really want all of my future children sired by black bulls. Of course I will love and raise them as my own.
I understand that isnt for everyone, but it is for me. Youre not nuts at all, you just view intimacy differently. Nothing wrong with that.
I have not seen anyone anywhere pull that off though

I love the details in your reply ! Allot of what you are saying is what my husband has been telling me . It turns him on to see me turned on, like listening to me moan as a huge bbc is hitting areas he couldn’t possibly hit . And your desire to see your wife’s slutty side is beyond hot . This is what my hubby tells me he must see ! Never behind his back ! That’s just betrayal and a deal breaker . He must be included as you do with your wife . Hotwifing is the only alternative to cheating . Cheating is betrayal and lies and sneaking around . This is what breaks up the marriage . It’s not the act of sex that broke it up, it’s the lies and sneaking around and living a lie everyday . Hotwifing is a way for your wife to be slutty and flirt and get that spark that only a new person can give . Every woman has a natural desire to be with multiple people . Historically women would have as many sex partners as possible for the sole purpose to get pregnant. In a committed relationship , she can’t stray , BUT the natural desire is always there . So in hotwifing you’re giving this to her as a gift so she can fulfill this ancient natural desire . She will freely flirt , touch , and become a sexual goddess right before your eyes . This will wake up your primitive brain and you’ll natural build up more cum than ever before , creating the most amazing intense orgasm you’ve ever had . This is the gift she will give you ! Lol , my husband is the one that educated me on all of this . Just the thought or when we discuss it and bbc , our Sex is so amazing . When I actually fuck bbc for him I can’t wait can imagine how intense our sex life will become . Always remember that hotwifing is all about and should only be about enhancing your marital sexual relationship . What an amazing way right ? BBC can actually enhance a white marriage !
Very much so, it can 😊

From my experience, I think there’s 3 parts to the answer.

1. Hubbies who share, want their wives to have the most pleasurable and satisfying experiences. Levels levels typically achieved only when there are few to no inhibitions, which is more likely to occur when their is a bond and level of comfort.

2. There is a claim, two of them.
Hubbies submitting to their wives or allowing them to be momentarily claimed by another for the previously mentioned most pleasurable and satisfying experiences free from inhibition.
The wife, having been let go, returns to the hubby, both secure that she is his, and he “reclaims” her.
From what I’ve read, this is biological, our evolution, as a result of our competition for survival. The crown of the penis is shaped the way that it is, specifically for the purpose of scooping out any cum that may be in a vagina before it. Thus making way for one’s own seed to take root and increasing the chances of survival via procreation. So claiming and or reclaiming that pussy, and ultimately, beating out the competition... not that there ever really is any when it comes to this LS and the bond between hubbies and wives in it.

3. Some hubbies, for whatever reasons, bi, gay, etc... want cum for themselves, are less likely to get it from a straight bull, and must resort to getting it via the wife.

With all that said...
I think a lot of what you see on here is just fantasy and cheap talk.
I’ve only plaid bareback, including creampies, w couples I share a level of mutual trust with.
Trust and verification, ie recent testing.
And I won’t cum in women who can get pregnant. Just practices that have helped me stay disease free and without unwanted pregnancies since I’ve been doing this.

Back