Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?

that's exactly what makes it so hot! and giving a girl the most amazing oral sex afterwards. black guy uses the woman and blasts inside that pussy with no regard - friend or BF gives sensual oral sex which would be so erotic and intimate.

We played as we wanted to way before blacktowhite came into our lives. We enjoyed our own play and added in those she and I were comfortable with. It grew of its own merits and is more than we could have ever hoped for. Do this or that or don't do this or that... matters not to us. Mature adults enjoying each other within their own comfort zones is how we roll. People will find fault in choosing a peanut butter so expect that if you tell your secrets...people will have issues. Who cares. Lick or don't. Swallow or don't. Call it cuckolding or don't. Bottom line. Enjoy yourself with intelligent plays and be real with each other through it all.

Evervything we do sexually is for my wife’s pleasure. She decides who with and how she has sex.
She says having the guy cum in her is the best part of fucking and she cums for the third or fourth time when he finally shoots in her.
As I cannot pleasure her with my cock, we chose to let her decide.
respect to you and your wife.

The cuckold’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In our relationship the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while I take on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover as a total humiliated, submissive, sissy. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have either Joni or her lover's permission. To ad to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it tan I get to eat the cream pie. yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.

Attachments

• My little soft pathetic cuckold penis excepted.jpeg
    My little soft pathetic cuckold penis excepted.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 348
Your not alone, I really prefer using condoms for safety and pregnancy prevention. This has meant that I have had to cancel, but it happens. At the end of the day it is your body only do what you feel comfortable with.

I have been a little cuckold wimp for 30 plus years and I never tire of eating the cream pie. The last one was just as good as the first one in 1989
Whenever I get down between her legs I am actually shaking with anticipation because I am so excited. If she was attending a Black Hosted cuckold party she would play it safe. In most of our 25 years she always had one or two exclusive, long term Superior Black Lovers who always had a mutual agreement, they would always cover it unless they were with her. Sadly Brenda passed away. My current partner, Joni, only has one exclusive lover now so she can go skin to skin. Of course I love it, the reward is "GREAT" a wet messy swirl cream pie. I am 68 she is 64

Attachments

• My little soft pathetic cuckold penis excepted.jpeg
    My little soft pathetic cuckold penis excepted.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 302
  • 4 inches hard.jpg
    4 inches hard.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 0330182123.jpg
    0330182123.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 283
  • 0330182128 (2).jpg
    0330182128 (2).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 301
  • Sept 16,2019 J M.jpg
    Sept 16,2019 J M.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 356
I have to say, Ive wondered that as well...Ive been with quite of few couples..some cuck, so just want a little spice. Ive always brought condoms to each and every one, but In the Spice Cases, condoms were agreed upon, but with the Cuck cases, they wanted me to cum inside their wives and always 100% of the time, the cucks go right in afterwards or licks it out if her.
I guess it depends on what they both agree upon and what really gets them off and satisfied.

Last edited:
I have to say, Ive wondered that as well...Ive been with quite of few couples..some cuck, so just want a little spice. Ive always brought condoms to each and every one, but In the Spice Cases, condoms were agreed upon, but with the Cuck cases, they wanted me to cum inside their wives and always 100% of the time, the cucks go right in afterwards or licks lucks it out if her.
I guess it depends on what they both agree upon and what really gets them off and satisfied.

Yep, most cucks want the wife or gf to be fucked without a condom. They want you to load up her pussy with that black jizz so they can dive in and do clean up while they're even thinking of her being bred. Face it, you own the white girl AND the cuck.

I have to say, Ive wondered that as well...Ive been with quite of few couples..some cuck, so just want a little spice. Ive always brought condoms to each and every one, but In the Spice Cases, condoms were agreed upon, but with the Cuck cases, they wanted me to cum inside their wives and always 100% of the time, the cucks go right in afterwards or licks it out if her.
Can I ask, whats your immediate feeling of seeing a cuck lick up your sperm? Does it turn you on? Do you enjoy knowing your cum also makes him happy? Does it make you feel more dominant? Does it diminish your respect for him in that moment or days later? Do you feel a sense of pride knowing your semen is valued so highly by a couple/ or a cuckold?

Can I ask, whats your immediate feeling of seeing a cuck lick up your sperm? Does it turn you on? Do you enjoy knowing your cum also makes him happy? Does it make you feel more dominant? Does it diminish your respect for him in that moment or days later? Do you feel a sense of pride knowing your semen is valued so highly by a couple/ or a cuckold?
Ive been In the lifestyle for over 20+ years. When I was younger to me all of this was just free pussy. (No dating, flowers or BS relationships etc.)
So when I would see that, it would kinda gross me out.
As I got older and I began to see...understand the passion of the cuck and his wife after I would cum in her, I could actually see the passion in them both as he went in behind me, with my cum dripping from her Pussy.
They both would always beg me to fill her up from my "Superior Black Cock." Some would let it be known, that she's not on birth control. Id be making love/Fucking their wives and having their husband watching, filming, beating off..or all the above, began to be a real turn on for me.
So now seeing them lick my cum from their wives or going in behind me, gives me satisfaction too. And yes, knowing that my seed is prized and desired by both is... Makes it my ultimate goal to fuck and breed them hard.

Ive been In the lifestyle for over 20+ years. When I was younger to me all of this was just free pussy. (No dating, flowers or BS relationships etc.)
So when I would see that, it would kinda gross me out.
As I got older and I began to see...understand the passion of the cuck and his wife after I would cum in her, I could actually see the passion in them both as he went in behind me, with my cum dripping from her Pussy.
They both would always beg me to fill her up from my "Superior Black Cock." Some would let it be known, that she's not on birth control. Id be making love/Fucking their wives and having their husband watching, filming, beating off..or all the above, began to be a real turn on for me.
So now seeing them lick my cum from their wives or going in behind me, gives me satisfaction too. And yes, knowing that my seed is prized and desired by both is... Makes it my ultimate goal to fuck and breed them hard.
Thanks for replying, and being honest about it. Most bulls I have asked reply in a similar way, to have another male want to drop to his knees in front of you and lick up your spent seed must be quite a buzz, knowing not a single drop is being wasted and the joy it brings both of them :)

Yeah it's come to be a real turn on everytime I see now.
I guess everytime you jerk off alone, you must look at yoour cum think that there are so many cucks that would love lick it up for you. As a cuck, i've spent 40+ years squirting 99% of mine into tissues, condoms or toilet bowls, so it definitely diminishes how you see your cums value and its worth.

I guess everytime you jerk off alone, you must look at yoour cum think that there are so many cucks that would love lick it up for you. As a cuck, i've spent 40+ years squirting 99% of mine into tissues, condoms or toilet bowls, so it definitely diminishes how you see your cums value and its worth.
Yeah I try not to jerk off much as I always have a cuck and a hot wife that are a phone call away and always willing to make sure that Im drained whenever I need to be.

Yeah I try not to jerk off much as I always have a cuck and a hot wife that are a phone call away and always willing to make sure that Im drained whenever I need to be.
LOL, our bull says he'd be lucky to jerk off 4 times a year, if that, because he always has someone ready to come over and help him out. He genuinely says he hates seeing his cum wasted, so I guess you're in a similar lucky situation.

Back