Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
This is a very difficult subject and is so personal. All your reasons for not being into having a bull cum inside you are totally valid. In my opinion though, your statement about the intimacy and the special nature of a man cumming inside a woman and the bond it creates is the compelling reason for the turn on for the husband. Once married in our society the traditional view is a wife's pussy belongs to her husband for reproduction and the intimacy of filling her with his semen is for him only. He is the alpha male in that relationship and when he lets another man be with her he is giving up his alpha male status, ESPECIALLY if that man cums inside her. It's a primal thing and stokes the competition for the wife. When my wife has been with another man, usually a black man, she almost always takes them bare and lets them cum inside her. I can't wait to makes love to her afterwards and reclaim her as my wife. The idea of my sperm swimming around inside her with the bull's semen, competing with them, is a real turn on.

This is a very difficult subject and is so personal. All your reasons for not being into having a bull cum inside you are totally valid. In my opinion though, your statement about the intimacy and the special nature of a man cumming inside a woman and the bond it creates is the compelling reason for the turn on for the husband. Once married in our society the traditional view is a wife's pussy belongs to her husband for reproduction and the intimacy of filling her with his semen is for him only. He is the alpha male in that relationship and when he lets another man be with her he is giving up his alpha male status, ESPECIALLY if that man cums inside her. It's a primal thing and stokes the competition for the wife. When my wife has been with another man, usually a black man, she almost always takes them bare and lets them cum inside her. I can't wait to makes love to her afterwards and reclaim her as my wife. The idea of my sperm swimming around inside her with the bull's semen, competing with them, is a real turn on.
I've always believed there is something primal as well about wanting or needing to try and reclaim your wife afterwards. I have read a bit on sperm wars, and I tend to agree with it. Not only I feel an immediate urgency to hurriedly ejaculate in my wife after our bull has, sometimes within seconds of entering her (which in reality probably only pushes is sperm further in, when I shoot mine behind his), but I know even a week out from catching up with him, I will start to produce much more semen and need to masturbate more often to alleviate my aching balls. In those few days before hand, my ejaculation are easily twice that of what they usually are. It amazes both my wife and I how these 'primal' instincts start to kick in without me being able to control or turn off those elements.

As a white cuck wannabe I find the idea of a big black man leaving a cream-pie in my partner very exciting. I think I find it exciting because I envisage my partner finding it exciting and thrilling, and I'm experiencing her pleasure vicariously.

I feel that letting a big black man cum inside her pussy gives her a primal experience of being mated with the dominant alpha male, something she couldn't experience with me. I feel it could be a very primal and exciting experience for the white couple to share, not to mention the pleasure the black bull gets from ejaculating into a white pussy.

It goes without saying that safety issues should be discussed and checked beforehand.

As a white cuck wannabe I find the idea of a big black man leaving a cream-pie in my partner very exciting. I think I find it exciting because I envisage my partner finding it exciting and thrilling, and I'm experiencing her pleasure vicariously.

I feel that letting a big black man cum inside her pussy gives her a primal experience of being mated with the dominant alpha male, something she couldn't experience with me. I feel it could be a very primal and exciting experience for the white couple to share, not to mention the pleasure the black bull gets from ejaculating into a white pussy.

It goes without saying that safety issues should be discussed and checked beforehand.
I don't think there could be anything more erotic and beautiful, than seeing your wife, the woman you love laying on your marital bed with her alpha black bulls potent seed dripping from her married pussy.

If you go through the process of testing and are worried that the testing was not enough then don't do it. If you are that worried you do know that condoms break and are not 100% either. So not what. I have had several men cum in me at the same time, one who was over 11 inches shot his black baby into me. I did not think that I could get pregnant, but here I am breast feeding a beautiful black boy who looks like he will follow after his dad, cock length wise. My Avatar is prior to me starting to breast feed, the little man drains my white mommy breasts like it is the best thing ever. Someday he may use that foot long cock to plant his seed in multiple white wives and give them the same pleausre. No matter how you plan things, it seems nothing ever turns out without a few twists and turns. If your know all of the outcomes and take all of the precautions do what you think will give you the most pleasure. Bottom line is if you are going to have sex with a black man or a white man and let them cum in your there are results, live with it.

I have been a little cuckold wimp for 30 plus years and I never tire of eating the cream pie. The last one was just as good as the first one in 1989
Whenever I get down between her legs I am actually shaking with anticipation because I am so excited. If she was attending a Black Hosted cuckold party she would play it safe. In most of our 25 years she always had one or two exclusive, long term Superior Black Lovers who always had a mutual agreement, they would always cover it unless they were with her. Sadly Brenda passed away. My current partner, Joni, only has one exclusive lover now so she can go skin to skin. Of course I love it, the reward is "GREAT" a wet messy swirl cream pie. I am 68 she is 64
Love you guys...we live in Alabama. Would love to meet up sometime for dinner.

Though ive yet to experience cuckolding irl with my wife, we've discussed it at length and both still feel one day we will be ready to pull the trigger. One thing ive contemplated about my fixation with having another man, nevermind one whos sexual member is signoficantly larger than my own and of a different race is simply Why? And its not the obvious why like why a different race or size since thats easy, taboo mostly with a small % that i think every woman (who desires to that is) should get fucked by a huge cock. No the why i ponder is the details like ops question of wanting a guy to cum in your wife or wanting to watch her have rough sex with the bbc. For me its about control, complete control that i may have for a time but also dont have. Like it turns me on to think of a bull cumming in my wife but pqrt of that is because my wife said she probably would stop it but she still kind of wants to let it happen. Now I think of the moment where she stops the bull who wants to cum in her and he even tries to talk her into it but she stands firm so i step in and tell him its fine and my word is final so he unloads. I see her face and the many thoughts it reveals like a little bit surprise, questioning, pleasure of course, maybe even a tiny biy of anger for overriding her. Flip it and now i say no and now she overrides me and lets him cum in her and now i can feel so many emotions mixing, some directly opposed like pain and pleasure but its there. Pain of knowing abother man has filled my wifes pussy with his baby batter and unsure if she was still on the pill and pleasure of knowing how sexy slutty and surprising my wife is.

For me the whole bbc/interracial sex isnt about humiliation or alpha/beta stuff and more taboo and pushing sexual boundries. A little background for context but my wife and i have been together since we were 19 (now both are 40 yo) and neither of us have a ton of experience with other partners. However ive been with a few other women whereas i am the only sexual partner my wife ever had. I mention this because for me this has sort of become important to our sex life recently where im obsessed witb gettimg her laid specifically blacked. The whole taboo part is a turn on and guys lusting after my wife os hot. However i only realized recently another big reason for such a fantasy which for me is something i want, or even need, for my wife to have a slutty side. A part of her that will make me wonder if shes shopping or sucking a cock. However not behind my back ******* but up front and honest but a hunger in her that i can either help satiate by finding a bull or roll the dice and hope she tows the line.

Sorry for the ramble, Ive just been thinking about this whole lifestyle and the whys and hows and what ifs that come along with it. Thank god for the internet, sites like these and especually its members. Without a place like blacktowhite i would never have come to terms and have such an understanding of my interest in bbc and interracial cuckoldingm. Knowing theres others, many others in fact, who have a similar interest is priceless. Add in the advice and information found here and its allowed me to open up to my wife about a subject thats extremely hard to broach especially with your spouse.
I love the details in your reply ! Allot of what you are saying is what my husband has been telling me . It turns him on to see me turned on, like listening to me moan as a huge bbc is hitting areas he couldn’t possibly hit . And your desire to see your wife’s slutty side is beyond hot . This is what my hubby tells me he must see ! Never behind his back ! That’s just betrayal and a deal breaker . He must be included as you do with your wife . Hotwifing is the only alternative to cheating . Cheating is betrayal and lies and sneaking around . This is what breaks up the marriage . It’s not the act of sex that broke it up, it’s the lies and sneaking around and living a lie everyday . Hotwifing is a way for your wife to be slutty and flirt and get that spark that only a new person can give . Every woman has a natural desire to be with multiple people . Historically women would have as many sex partners as possible for the sole purpose to get pregnant. In a committed relationship , she can’t stray , BUT the natural desire is always there . So in hotwifing you’re giving this to her as a gift so she can fulfill this ancient natural desire . She will freely flirt , touch , and become a sexual goddess right before your eyes . This will wake up your primitive brain and you’ll natural build up more cum than ever before , creating the most amazing intense orgasm you’ve ever had . This is the gift she will give you ! Lol , my husband is the one that educated me on all of this . Just the thought or when we discuss it and bbc , our Sex is so amazing . When I actually fuck bbc for him I can’t wait can imagine how intense our sex life will become . Always remember that hotwifing is all about and should only be about enhancing your marital sexual relationship . What an amazing way right ? BBC can actually enhance a white marriage !

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
totally agree..one minute can screw your whole life up...if guy gives *******..right before bedding me ..and its all good...maybe..just maybe...or at least in my mouth!!!...pussy cum shot ..hubby only...stay firm !!!!..they dont like it..good bye,,your body!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1316 (3) (1).MOV
    5 MB

Then after the safety was addressed the fucking starts and nature takes over from there

My wife has had a long time relationship with a black friend. It started as 3sums and he always used condoms. One day I was shocked when he stuck his bare cock in her I thought she would object but she just said OMG, it feels so much better. When he came, she said she had never felt that much cum at one time. I got sloppy seconds and agreed there was more cum in her than I had ever felt before.

Now, she sees him alone. Cleaning the creampies allows us to rebond. She tells me about the details of her date while I clean her.

It has been said there is something in semen that makes a woman feel good. There must be. She is happier about he has unloaded in her for a couple of days.

My wife has had a long time relationship with a black friend. It started as 3sums and he always used condoms. One day I was shocked when he stuck his bare cock in her I thought she would object but she just said OMG, it feels so much better. When he came, she said she had never felt that much cum at one time. I got sloppy seconds and agreed there was more cum in her than I had ever felt before.

Now, she sees him alone. Cleaning the creampies allows us to rebond. She tells me about the details of her date while I clean her.

It has been said there is something in semen that makes a woman feel good. There must be. She is happier about he has unloaded in her for a couple of days.
My hubby can only fuck me if I am full of black cock cum, he is only allowed to fuck me but just after the bull or bulls are done with me. He does not go after the pies, he just likes to add his the mix

I feel like I am more bonded after being with my bull and my husband cleans him and I up. My husband and I always reconnect and make love afterwards, and it makes everything so much better and brings me so close to hubs ❤️

If I may chime in, I am actually hoping my future wife or gf will get pregnant. Really want all of my future children sired by black bulls. Of course I will love and raise them as my own.
I understand that isnt for everyone, but it is for me. Youre not nuts at all, you just view intimacy differently. Nothing wrong with that.
moron

Back